Page 358 of 425 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4245
    Any Ratchet & Clank fans here, by any chance? If you had to choose between Tools of Destruction and A Crack In Time, which would you rather play?

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Any Ratchet & Clank fans here, by any chance? If you had to choose between Tools of Destruction and A Crack In Time, which would you rather play?
    CiT. The only real issue with Tools was the on rail shooter parts and Time fixed that up. Also the Clank missions are really fun.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    CiT. The only real issue with Tools was the on rail shooter parts and Time fixed that up. Also the Clank missions are really fun.
    I'm not going to be really missing anything by passing over Tools and going right for Crack In Time, am I? I know it's not a particularly story-intensive series or anything, but I just want to be sure I wouldn't be doing myself a disservice by skipping over one gaming experience that could potentially enhance the other (as I fully intend on getting back to it at some point).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not going to be really missing anything by passing over Tools and going right for Crack In Time, am I? I know it's not a particularly story-intensive series or anything, but I just want to be sure I wouldn't be doing myself a disservice by skipping over one gaming experience that could potentially enhance the other (as I fully intend on getting back to it at some point).
    Agreed with WF, CiT is more fun and the clank missions are a blast.
    I played CiT first and didn't feel lost or anything story-wise

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    CiT does take place after downloadable content from the former but it does a really good and funny recap to get you caught up. I played CiT first also and didn't really feel like I missed anything since story isn't to big of a deal in these games. But they are both really good games.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    CiT does take place after downloadable content from the former but it does a really good and funny recap to get you caught up. I played CiT first also and didn't really feel like I missed anything since story isn't to big of a deal in these games. But they are both really good games.
    Quest for Booty, right? Yeah, I actually bought and beat through that already, so I should be good.

Thanks for your help, guys.

What do we all think of this?

Craziness huh? I like a good poker game, and this looks it could be fun. Shame it's only single player, but the random group of characters it's brought together looks like it could be a good laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    What do we all think of this?

Craziness huh? I like a good poker game, and this looks it could be fun. Shame it's only single player, but the random group of characters it's brought together looks like it could be a good laugh!
    It's a functional game of poker. If you buy Poker Night 2 before its release(this Friday I think), Steam gives you Poker Night at the Inventory for free. If you're looking for laughs, it's essentially a free set of characters and dialogue in the form of another game if you pre-purchase. =p

That said, it's alright. It's poker... there's not much to talk about. It helps if you know something about the characters and the worlds they come from when it comes to the banter between them. It's not totally required but I suppose the jokes are less funny if you don't know what they're referring to. In Poker Night at the Inventory, you start hearing the same dialogue come up an hour or two into the game, but at that point it's not like you've exhausted all the dialogue and you'll still hear new things.

The main draw of these games are the TF2 items I think... it is for me anyway. There's also Borderlands 2 items in Poker Night 2 but I can't imagine how people are still playing that.

I went ahead and got it, for XBLA though (fack the steam!!) It is strange to see all these characters from vastly different series interacting. It is funny, but it's not exactly laugh out loud funny. Like you say, I can see the dialogue running out pretty quick and therefore getting old quick. But whatevs, I'll enjoy it while it lasts

I found it funny as I was about to ask if anyone had played the R&C:All 4 One game a scroll up to find others talking about some of the games. I had a good time with A4O but I do think it would have been a bit more enjoyable with a group of friends playing through the game; perhaps a few rounds online will fix that. However, I have found myself replaying the story mode with the alternate characters to see how different of a feel I get. I killed it with Ratchet and I am now about half way through with Dr. Nefarious. While it is playing the same game, the feel of character switch from Ratchet to another definitely helps the replayability to feel fresh.

I am curious if anyone remembers the Thief series from Looking Glass studios about a decade back. I had a great time playing through the first 2 (I missed the Deadly Shadows game) and I got a great treat when I read about the launch of a new game in 2014. Edios Montreal is doing the game and has spent quite a bit of time working on the project. I just moved over from the 360 to PS3 but the idea of playing a new Thief installment is almost as great of a selling point as it would be if they were to announce that a new Kingdom Hearts is being launched solely for the PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone