Page 347 of 438 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337345346347348349 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4374
    currently own 6 Eevees in Pokemon White 2 and I am going to make myself a team consisting of only Eevee evolutionaries, leaving out Glaceon since I can just teach Vaporeon Ice Beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Reflecting on it, I don't hate all social networking in regards to gaming (just the overwhelming majority of it); the Wii U's Miiverse has to be my exception to the rule. What I adore about that community is just how positive and passionate everyone is. Too many gamers nowadays spend the majority of their time on the internet just being endlessly snarky about any and every game that comes out, and they actively root against companies like they have some kind of financial stake in the console/handheld wars. It's equal parts bizarre and insufferable. But Miiverse? It's nothing but people celebrating games, franchises, and concepts that they love. Instead of tearing things down, it's just a massive global collection of folks holding shit up with great regard. Everyone's just so pleasant, friendly, and seemingly human. And it's all pretty ironic if you really think about it; for a brand that's unfairly labeled as being just for the kids, Ninty apparently has the most mature fans.
    hit the nail right on the head there!

This is a great trailer. I enjoy watching it whenever it pops up on my tv screen.

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I havent played games as much as I used to, latest games I handled during my hiatus were Borderlands 2, Dragonborn, Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer, Mario Sticker Star, and the last Layton game.. I had Dishonored and Far Cry 3 unopened since they released, but I finally decided to open Far Cry 3.. I am very happy with this purchase, I know I may be on the late train with my update, but I definitely had to put my two cents in.. I dont think Ive been drawn into a game like this in a while, I always snubbed people who recommended the game to me by telling me it's Skyrim with guns, because in my book, Skyrim with guns is called Fallout.. But after starting this game, I can see what they mean.. A really cinematic experience, with some big moments.. I seen a couple being held up by terrorists on the road, I tried to throw a rock to see if it would distract the group of terrorists, instead they killed the husband.. I end up killing the group of terrorists and the wife survives, she gives me a gift after and then I watch her to see if she reacts to her dead husband, oh and she did, an awesome yet miniscule moment in this game, and I cant wait to observe some more..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This is a great trailer. I enjoy watching it whenever it pops up on my tv screen.

Can. Not. Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I'm pretty taken back by just how much I'm loving the new Tomb Raider, especially considering that it's a series that I've always been relatively apathetic to. In many regards, it's as good, if not better, than the Uncharted games, especially as it pertains to the jumping and climbing and exploration type of stuff. The combat and and ginormous exploding set-pieces ain't exactly slouching, either.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Nice little weekend of free games from PSPlus that I don't already own; Dead or Alive 5, God of War and Mass Effect 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Nice little weekend of free games from PSPlus that I don't already own; Dead or Alive 5, God of War and Mass Effect 3!
    ....wait.

PlayStation Plus is giving out Mass Effect 3 for FREE?!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    ....wait.

PlayStation Plus is giving out Mass Effect 3 for FREE?!
    Yup couldn't believe it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Yup couldn't believe it myself.
    Nuts.

I know what I'm downloading when I get home!

Thanks for the info man.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.