Page 340 of 443 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330338339340341342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4428
    As excited as I am for Dead Space 3 (even with the action-heavy emphasis tempering my expectations), I think it's the new Sly Cooper that I'm most looking forward to playing when I get home from work tomorrow. In addition to looking every bit as great as a new HD Sly Cooper game should, there's apparently some really cool PS3 to Vita connectivity stuff going on with it. And it kicks all different kinds of ass that you get a free copy of the Vita version with the PS3 game via the "cross buy" initiative, especially at only $40. When you combine that sort of stuff with what's going on with Playstation Plus, I think it's pretty clear that Sony's offering the best value to console gamers, by a rather considerable margin.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Been playing Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Man, I had completely forgotten just how much fun the Guitar Hero series was.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Been playing Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Man, I had completely forgotten just how much fun the Guitar Hero series was.
    Especially that one, with the ridiculous power ups!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Especially that one, with the ridiculous power ups!
    You mean when you unlock the Demigod and can spend an entire song in Star Power mode?

Yeah, that's pretty nuts.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Guitar Hero... now that's my game. Well, technically not anymore, but Phase Shift is essentially the same thing. I play on PC, and I hook up my Peavey AG Riffmaster to my PC via PS2-to-USB adapter to play it with. It's free, and I make my own note charts to whatever song I want so essentially it has unlimited replay value since I'm creating the content that I play.

One of my note charts(it's a bot playing):

So, Aliens: Colonial Marines comes out Tuesday. With the Borderlands crew working on the game, I have a small sliver of hope that it might actually live up to the potential.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'm not exactly looking forward to it but the Aliens franchise is long overdue for a real memorable game. Couldn't Dead Space have worked as an Aliens game? Obviously a lot of the visual and audio assets would have to change but I mean the overall structure of the game... couldn't that have worked under the Aliens name?

Anyway, I just started playing Silent Hill 4: The Room a few days ago. I think it's an underappreciated title. Sure, it's far from perfect, but the premise/concept of the game is really cool and its got great atmosphere. It's not a jump-scare OMG LOUD NOISES game, and I love it for that reason.

Have you played Silent Hill: Downpour, by any chance? I've had the game sitting on my backlog for months now, but I keep picking other games to catch up on.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I haven't. I'm not a Silent Hill fan but I think 4 is going to get me to go back and play 2 and 3. I remember renting 3 back in the day and I owned 2 for awhile before getting rid of it. Haven't played any of the others.

I'm sitting on Silent Hill 2 as well, but I've been hesitant to open it on account of it being worth so much money factory sealed. I've got more than a few PS2 titles that are going for north of $100 now.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9