Page 335 of 442 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325333334335336337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4420
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Been playing Lollipop Chainsaw.

Whoever designed the area of Stage 4 where you have to navigate the gondola up the building must have hate humanity.
    Suda51 doesn't hate humanity, he just views us as monsters due to all the drugs, and therefore tries to stump us on hard shit

Just got The Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword for the Wii and Sonic Adventure 2 downloaded for the 360. I'm in my happy place.

Hey EA, go fuck your rectums with your own faces.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Far Cry 3 is amazing. I've beat it and I'm already going through a second playthrough.

Also The Walking Dead by TellTale was also amazing and ended on an emotional and deep note.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Hey EA, go fuck your rectums with your own faces.
    Love your sig man. He's the very model of a scientist salarian.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Far Cry 3 is amazing. I've beat it and I'm already going through a second playthrough.

Also The Walking Dead by TellTale was also amazing and ended on an emotional and deep note.

The Walking Dead game was by far the best Zombie game I have ever played. They proved that you do not have to over do everything to make a game enjoyable for the player. They announced season 2 not too long ago. Season 2 (hopefully with the same remaining characters) will be released sometime in 2013.. At least this is what I have been reading for the last couple of days now during my research to see if it was legitimate.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Gamefly sent me Tomb Raider: Anniversary the other day and mailed back the same day.

First time ever playing a Tomb Raider game. Could not get into it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I could never understand what people liked about any of the Tomb Raider games. Granted, the first one wasn't bad for the time, but as the series progressed it got more and more behind the times, and to me none of the games up to Angel of Darkness ever had the quality of a must-play title. I haven't played a Tomb Raider game released after that one so I don't know about the newer ones. I kept trying to play them as they came into the rental store but I could never get into any of them.

I think Tomb Raider falls along the same lines as Mortal Kombat. Mediocre at best, clearly FAR FAR behind the leaders of the genre, but successful because of visual appeal. In MK's case, it was the violence. In TR's case, it's Lara's tits and legs. If Lara was a guy, Tomb Raider simply wouldn't be a franchise today.

Just a couple of more hours until I get my hands on Devil May Cry. As excited as I am, I'm somewhat dreading pulling myself away from Anarchy Reigns.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

#REAL!