Page 325 of 442 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315323324325326327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4414
  1. #3241
    3DS game of forever confirmed.



    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm the polar opposite, as I often find myself enjoying the deviations more than the original formula. Hell, if it weren't for zombie mode, I probably would have given up on the self-serious dudebro silliness from the Call of Duty series a couple of installments ago.
    Well, that's just me. I'm that way with music too, I can't listen to different genres. Everything on my iPod is strictly divided by genre, or at least genres in close proximity of each other. I listen to a lot of stuff, but I don't like it all mixed in together.

  3. #3243
    Assassin's Creed 3 is kind of a chore to play. Ubisoft needs to seriously consider buckling down on quality control and not pushing these things out to market every 12 months.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #3244
    Only 9 more days until ZombiU.



    I can barely contain my excitement for this thing. It looks like a sterling example of true survival horror, and I'm pretty amped about finally getting the experience that I've been waiting to get out of the Resident Evil series for an entire console generation now.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #3245
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Only 9 more days until ZombiU.



    I can barely contain my excitement for this thing. It looks like a sterling example of true survival horror, and I'm pretty amped about finally getting the experience that I've been waiting to get out of the Resident Evil series for an entire console generation now.
    Horror games aren't my cup of my tea, but I love the way that WiiU controller is utilized. If that's a taste of what we can expect I can totally see myself owning one in the future.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Horror games aren't my cup of my tea, but I love the way that WiiU controller is utilized. If that's a taste of what we can expect I can totally see myself owning one in the future.
    Yeah, the possibilities with the new GamePad are endless. And early word is that it really truly is going to change the way we play games, which has me pretty excited. Regardless, I'll be posting up some detailed impressions next week.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Assassin's Creed 3 is kind of a chore to play. Ubisoft needs to seriously consider buckling down on quality control and not pushing these things out to market every 12 months.
    I just spiked my controller into the TV over something that absolutely shouldn't be an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  8. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I just spiked my controller into the TV over something that absolutely shouldn't be an issue.
    Was it the broken targeting, rubbish shooting, or poorly executed running mechanics? Or was it just one of the gazillion bugs/glitches that the game shipped with?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #3249
    Oh wow! This looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it was gonna be...


  10. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh wow! This looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it was gonna be...

    Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention, Tom. I'm a big AVGN fan, but I had no idea that this was even a thing. Looks like it could be a lot of fun in an intentionally awful sort of way.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.