Page 317 of 425 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4245
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Does anyone know of any Zombies games that are worth buying? I currently only have 4-5 of the Resident Evil games, Dead Rising 1, Left 4 Dead 1&2, and Stubbs the Zombie.
    I highly recommend Dead Island, think Borderlands but with zombies. Also if you enjoyed Dead Rising, get Dead Rising 2 it is much better (oh and get DR2 not DR2: Off the Record). Lollipop Chainsaw is also an option, but you may want to try a demo first as its not your normal zombie game.

October 2nd please hurry up.

Blog Entries
    Just had a massive craving to play Splinter Cell Conviction.
    Fantastic game.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Does anyone know of any Zombies games that are worth buying? I currently only have 4-5 of the Resident Evil games, Dead Rising 1, Left 4 Dead 1&2, and Stubbs the Zombie.
    If you want a change of pace from your typical zombie game give the Walking Dead series a bash. Brilliant story and characters

Blog Entries
    Whilst waiting for Tuesday and deciding whether or not to spend £40 on Res 6 I found myself playing Tekken 6. I bought it back when it came out and played it for a day or so and got around 8% of trophies, now though I' only a few online matches of the platinum. Fun and addictive game.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Whilst waiting for Tuesday and deciding whether or not to spend £40 on Res 6 I found myself playing Tekken 6. I bought it back when it came out and played it for a day or so and got around 8% of trophies, now though I' only a few online matches of the platinum. Fun and addictive game.
    Resident Evil 6 brah. forget Tekken.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Im assuming that the PS3 trophies are the same as the 360 achievements yeah? Really easy and fun game for the cheeves Tekken 6. Which is surprising considering fighting games, especially Japanese developed ones are usually pretty hardcore. I maxxed that shit out easy peasy though Big fan of the series though Looking forward to Tekken Tag 2 and Tekken X Street Fighter

Yeah, Trophies are achievements lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Im assuming that the PS3 trophies are the same as the 360 achievements yeah? Really easy and fun game for the cheeves Tekken 6. Which is surprising considering fighting games, especially Japanese developed ones are usually pretty hardcore. I maxxed that shit out easy peasy though Big fan of the series though Looking forward to Tekken Tag 2 and Tekken X Street Fighter
    Yeah never though completing a beat em up would be so easy lol Trophies are identical to achievos, but when you get them all you get a platinum lol

Tekken Tag 2 looks great, especially playing as Jinpachi Mishima, it just takes up almost 7gb of space on the hardrive.

Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    Resident Evil 6 brah. forget Tekken.
    Have you actually played the game?

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5