Page 316 of 444 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306314315316317318 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4437
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This is why I put my money toward buying this game instead of RE6..

Im going nuts right now because I haven't bought it yet.. I gotta wait till pay day, but im really kickin myself in the ass for not being in the lootfest.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Heres some good news for 3DS owners, an all new Ace Attorney game, and I for one can't wait.

I'm always down for another Ace Attorney, as I study people's mannerisms while they lie to me under oath lol.. What I'm really excited for is the Ace Attorney/Professor Layton venture (Big fan of the Layton series), I wonder how everything is going melt together in the long run, still another quirky title for the 3DS instantly puts an interest in my mind..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Well Res 6 is not looking good so far based on the Leon part of the demo. Awful, fiddly controls, generic go from A to B gameplay and nothing really fun about it.
    Yeah, my writing partner let me play a bit of this at work today, and it's somehow even worse than I was expecting. I can't honestly recall ever playing a Capcom game that felt this unpolished.

There are a number of game reviewers hinting on Twitter that they're playing a new, much-anticipated AAA title and that said title has turned out to be a bit of a disaster, but because of embargoes they're unable to warn gamers in advance of the game's release. All signs point to it being Resident Evil 6.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, my writing partner let me play a bit of this at work today, and it's somehow even worse than I was expecting. I can't honestly recall ever playing a Capcom game that felt this unpolished.

There are a number of game reviewers hinting on Twitter that they're playing a new, much-anticipated AAA title and that said title has turned out to be a bit of a disaster, but because of embargoes they're unable to warn gamers in advance of the game's release. All signs point to it being Resident Evil 6.
    It may very well be Res 6, after playing the other 2 more action based campaigns it has not put me in a more reassured mood. The controls are far too loose and nothing feels smooth compared to the previous games.

It may very well be Res 6, after playing the other 2 more action based campaigns it has not put me in a more reassured mood. The controls are far too loose and nothing feels smooth compared to the previous games.
    If the finalized game ends up in roughly the same neighborhood, quality-wise, as Operation Raccoon City, I honestly think I'll be bailing on the franchise. Capcom seem intent on running the whole thing in to the ground, and I just don't feel like being party to it.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If the finalized game ends up in roughly the same neighborhood, quality-wise, as Operation Raccoon City, I honestly think I'll be bailing on the franchise. Capcom seem intent on running the whole thing in to the ground, and I just don't feel like being party to it.
    Never thought I would say this but I agree. The fact the slower zombie scenario just feels like a shinier version of "Outbreak" has all but made me decide to spend my £45 elsewhere come October. I forgave Chris Redfield upper-cutting boulders in Res 5, but theres only so much I can look back on previous games in the series and assume it will get better again.

Never thought I would say this but I agree. The fact the slower zombie scenario just feels like a shinier version of "Outbreak" has all but made me decide to spend my £45 elsewhere come October. I forgave Chris Redfield upper-cutting boulders in Res 5, but theres only so much I can look back on previous games in the series and assume it will get better again.
    At least we still Dead Space, right? So there's that.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Does anyone know of any Zombies games that are worth buying? I currently only have 4-5 of the Resident Evil games, Dead Rising 1, Left 4 Dead 1&2, and Stubbs the Zombie.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Does anyone know of any Zombies games that are worth buying? I currently only have 4-5 of the Resident Evil games, Dead Rising 1, Left 4 Dead 1&2, and Stubbs the Zombie.
    Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare and if you have PS3 Dead Nation.

Blog Entries
    Resident Evil 6 looks incredible judging by the trailers.

On another note, Borderlands 2 is coming out soon (or is already out, not sure). Judging by the trailers on tv, it looks pretty good. The graphics in particular are pretty awesome.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    This is why I put my money toward buying this game instead of RE6..

Ah, already been chatting about it lol!
    It does look pretty sweet fair play!

I'm not looking to buy any more games until Tomb Raider comes out next March. Unless a really good game that I really want comes out before then, I won't be buying any more.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!