Page 312 of 426 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4256
    LOL @ the Horse armor, I did some research on Hearthfire and for the Microsoft people, its only going to be 400 points.. Thats not too shabby at all, but the point cost foretells that it might not be more than what was shown on the trailer.. DOVAHKIN, and im out lolol..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    An amazing game diving into the minds of different people amongst the campgrounds.. Oh man Sony owners are very lucky to get this on PSN, because us Microsoft users won't ever have it in our Live Arcade.. Plus knowing the gaming tastes of the Iron Ape, i'm real sure you'll enjoy this game.. It feels like something out of the mind of Tim Burton, very dark and odd, yet artsy.. Truly a platforming treasure that isn't from Nintendo..
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Psychonauts is one of my favorite platformers of all time, it rocks on every conceivable level! The gameplay is relatively seamless, the stages are wonderfully varied, and the art is just awesome
    So, yeah, you were both on the money. Technical flaws aside, this is a truly special game. It's like lots of different things I've played before, yet it's still somehow completely unique. There are a couple of PS2 gems currently available on the PSN, but this one takes all of the cakes (take that, God Hand!).

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries

Screenshot from the new Dead Island game. I enjoyed the original and I just hope this is a full sequel as opposed to a Left 4 Dead 2 situation.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post

Screenshot from the new Dead Island game. I enjoyed the original and I just hope this is a full sequel as opposed to a Left 4 Dead 2 situation.

Oh look! Another crashed plane. The plane in the first one was a bitch to find. xD
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Oh look! Another crashed plane. The plane in the first one was a bitch to find. xD
    Just hope there is less human enemies in this one lol More zombies = more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post

From everything that I've read, Riptide is supposed to be more of a really, really big expansion pack than a full-fledged sequel.

Anyone rock Kingdoms of Amalur yet? I've got a copy sitting here along with Darksiders 2, and I'm trying to decide which of the two to dive into once I finish up with Sleeping Dogs. Oh, and I got that The Last Story game from the original creator of Final Fantasy knocking about, too (couldn't resist the raves, and I'm treating it like Wii's swan song).

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Anyone rock Kingdoms of Amalur yet? I've got a copy sitting here along with Darksiders 2, and I'm trying to decide which of the two to dive into once I finish up with Sleeping Dogs. Oh, and I got that The Last Story game from the original creator of Final Fantasy knocking about, too (couldn't resist the raves, and I'm treating it like Wii's swan song).
    I tried Amalur, but I couldn't bring myself to get past the tutorial stage. Just didn't click with me for some reason.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I tried Amalur, but I couldn't bring myself to get past the tutorial stage. Just didn't click with me for some reason.
    You know, I actually read someone else similarly complaining about the start of the game feeling a little stiff, but they said things opened up significantly after putting 2 to 3 hours into it. I guess a couple of hours is sort of a time-sink, but I think I'm willing to make the investment just to see if the game ends up offering as rewarding an experience as I've heard. Plus, 2 to 3 hours is really relatively nothing in the context of a 100+ hour adventure.

Still, though, I irrationally loved the bejesus out of the first Darksiders (it's like the adult Zelda that Nintendo was never going to make), and I dig on everything that I've seen of the The Last Story (it's supposed to play like a Sakaguchi career retrospective). Can. Not. Decide.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    So, yeah, you were both on the money. Technical flaws aside, this is a truly special game. It's like lots of different things I've played before, yet it's still somehow completely unique. There are a couple of PS2 gems currently available on the PSN, but this one takes all of the cakes (take that, God Hand!).
    Glad you enjoyed it, honestly given your taste in gaming I was surprised that you hadn't played it back on the original release

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.