Page 311 of 442 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301309310311312313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4420
    Well there isn't a Skyrim thread so....................

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post

I saw this the other day. This might be just the thing to revive my interest in Skyrim.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Psychonauts got added to the PSN this week, and I'm finally going to get to give it a spin. I've heard some pretty glowing praise for the game over the years, so I'm pretty excited to be able to check it out.

Anyone played this before?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Yes. It's a fun and varied platformer. Definitely like nothing you'll of played before

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yes. It's a fun and varied platformer. Definitely like nothing you'll of played before
    That's what I've been hearing.

Think I'm going to go dig into this now.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Psychonauts got added to the PSN this week, and I'm finally going to get to give it a spin. I've heard some pretty glowing praise for the game over the years, so I'm pretty excited to be able to check it out.

An amazing game diving into the minds of different people amongst the campgrounds.. Oh man Sony owners are very lucky to get this on PSN, because us Microsoft users won't ever have it in our Live Arcade.. Plus knowing the gaming tastes of the Iron Ape, i'm real sure you'll enjoy this game.. It feels like something out of the mind of Tim Burton, very dark and odd, yet artsy.. Truly a platforming treasure that isn't from Nintendo..

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post

Ive got Microsoft points stockpiled for this release, I am excited for building homes in Skyrim (hopefully you could build more than one in each of the Holds), but it's bitter sweet.. I worry that its only going to be building a home and fighting off giants, with nothing to add to the story (Im really hoping im wrong, if the family mechanic is as interesting as let's say Red Dead Redemption, then I wouldn't have my worries).. Of course ill be downloading it, but im waiting for the day they release something expansive like Oblivion's Shivering Isles..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Psychonauts is one of my favorite platformers of all time, it rocks on every conceivable level! The gameplay is relatively seamless, the stages are wonderfully varied, and the art is just awesome

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Ive got Microsoft points stockpiled for this release, I am excited for building homes in Skyrim (hopefully you could build more than one in each of the Holds), but it's bitter sweet.. I worry that its only going to be building a home and fighting off giants, with nothing to add to the story (Im really hoping im wrong, if the family mechanic is as interesting as let's say Red Dead Redemption, then I wouldn't have my worries).. Of course ill be downloading it, but im waiting for the day they release something expansive like Oblivion's Shivering Isles..
    I am really hoping that the only limit on owned properties is the amount of available plots to buy (and that there are a lot of those!

Also, looks like you get horses? wonder if they show up with the steward or if you have to buy them seperatly
    (and yes, part of me is hoping that they release a free horse armor dlc, because that shit had me laughing for weeks in Oblivion)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.