Page 301 of 444 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291299300301302303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4432
    Yeah, Scott Pilgrim is legit one of my favorite games from this generation. That Anamanaguchi soundtrack is like tasty bacon for my auditory nerves.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

another good PSN game, but one that is quite pricey, is the 92 arcade X-Men game, loved that game at an arcade once, so I was happy to pay for it, and plus, it has Nightcrawler, I wish they'd add DLC, I'd love to play as Gambit!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I you haven't played it already Scott Pilgrim vs The World on XBLA or PSN is like a love letter to River City Ransom! It's also chocked full of references to games of that era. It also has one of the best chiptunes style soundtracks you could ever hear!!

Oh yeah I love the Scott Pilgrim game!! Scott Pilgrim, Castle Crashers, and Guardian Heroes are some awesomely great downloadable Beat-Em-Ups.. Im actually a long time member of the Newgrounds community, and I always get together with the Castle Crashers team, Behemoth, for Comic-Con.. Newgrounds founder and Behemoth member, Tom Fulp, is a guy thats really down to Earth and fun..

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Retro Game Challenge, is basically a compilation of retro games, that never existed.. But what seperates this from any other gaming compilation, is that there is a story mode to playing each game.. You're in some Japanese gameshow and with each game (and they are full games), there are 4 challenges you must complete to move on to the next game.. Once you finish the challenges, the games are there to play to the fullest, and they are all tributes to the classics.. Rally King is a top down racer that kind of feels like RC Pro-AM or the Off-Road series, except there is a drifting mechanic.. Then there's my personal fav, a full RPG, Guardia Quest, think Dragon Warrior when it comes to playing this one.. And then you receive this monthly gaming magazine throughout the game, and it gives you actual stories, tips, and cheat codes like the old school gaming magazines.. But don't take my word for it, take a look at their website and see the games itself, I guarantee you these are retro-done-right..
    http://www.retrogamechallenge.com/
    I ended up finding this on Amazon for a little less than $12, so I scooped a copy. Should have it by Wednesday. I dig the concept, and you're always good with your recommendations, so I'm really looking forward to it.

In other handheld gaming chatter (and I originally posted this by accident in an unrelated thread): Only two more weeks until I can get my mitts on a 3DS XL and New Super Mario 2. Can't wait to bask in the glow of that swank new screen. Plus, Mario. I don't care how uninspired the New series is; it's still always dependable for solid bread 'n butter platforming.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Anybody played the game Slender? I suggest doing so, turning out the lights, turning the volume up and playing alone.

Finally being able to play PSP games seems to be the saving grace of the Vita thus far. I'd take the time to lament what a pitiful library of new titles the pricey system currently offers, but I'm having too damn much fun catching up on the likes of Killzone: Liberation and Liberty City Stories. The PSP Warriors port has been damn good, too.

Anybody happen to have any good PSP recommendations for me? I already have the God of War: Origins Collection for the PS3 as well as the HD Peace Walker that comes with the Metal Gear Collection, so I think I'm good on those. I'm open to pretty much anything else, though. Oh, except for rhythm games. I don't much fuck with rhythm games.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Finally being able to play PSP games seems to be the saving grace of the Vita thus far. I'd take the time to lament what a pitiful library of new titles the pricey system currently offers, but I'm having too damn much fun catching up on the likes of Killzone: Liberation and Liberty City Stories. The PSP Warriors port has been damn good, too.

Anybody happen to have any good PSP recommendations for me? I already have the God of War: Origins Collection for the PS3 as well as the HD Peace Walker that comes with the Metal Gear Collection, so I think I'm good on those. I'm open to pretty much anything else, though. Oh, except for rhythm games. I don't much fuck with rhythm games.
    I highly recommend the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles if you don't already have it. It consists Symphony of the Night plus the original and remade versions of Rondo of Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I highly recommend the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles if you don't already have it. It consists Symphony of the Night plus the original and remade versions of Rondo of Blood.
    Yeah, that was actually one of the first things I scooped. Good call, though.

#Castlevania4Life

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Symphony of the Night was badass!! It's the only Castlevania game I've played from start to finish though. They really should go back to that 2D sidescrolling formula. But saying that, there's a couple of DS games like that isn't there.

Current goal is to beat Lair of the Shadow Broker on Hardcore. Just about halfway through it. Proud of myself.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.