Page 300 of 444 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290298299300301302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4437
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'll most likely play it some more when I get off work and send it back to Gamefly tomorrow.

Damn well better send me the Jurassic Park game next.
    A lot of people panned the Jurassic Park game,but I enjoyed it for what it was.. Its just a virtual choose-your-own-adventure book, it could've been done better like Tell-Tale's Back To The Future or the episodic Walking Dead, but if you're really into dinosaurs you could most likely overlook the flaws, I did..

Blog Entries
    FIFA

Call of Duty

Football Manager

Need for Speed Carbon

Smackdown vs Raw (1st one)

A flash game full of retro-awesomeness, and you can play it right off your browser..

Abobo's Big Adventure

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/587787

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    A flash game full of retro-awesomeness, and you can play it right off your browser..

Abobo's Big Adventure

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/587787
    Yeah, that game is a riot.

Have you been following that upcoming downloadable for consoles called Retro City Rampage? Its release is just around the corner, I think, and I'm pretty jazzed for it. I feen for well-executed throwback stuff like Bionic Commando Rearmed and Scott Pilgrim, so I'm really pulling for RCR to give me my fix.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, that game is a riot.

Have you been following that upcoming downloadable for consoles called Retro City Rampage? Its release is just around the corner, I think, and I'm pretty jazzed for it. I feen for well-executed throwback stuff like Bionic Commando Rearmed and Scott Pilgrim, so I'm really pulling for RCR to give me my fix.
    Oh man, I seen Retro City Rampage at Comic-Con, I even think I read about it on the latest Game Informer.. Im extremely hyped for this, and its crazy how you mention well-executed throwbacks, because ive been buying more downloadable titles lately.. And im a sucker for a new game that has a nostalgic feeling.. Have you tried the Retro Game Challenge on the DS?? Im pretty sure you have lol.. And speaking of RCR, I could use some old school River City Ransom style beat-em-ups.. I think Technos had a few spiritual succesors for RCR, I played a translated Rom of a Technos Samurai game that played exactly like River City Ransom.. If I can figure out what the name was, I could tell you its definitely worth the try.. And I know im jumping from game to game, but did you ever get a good feel of the Tomba game??

Oh man, I seen Retro City Rampage at Comic-Con, I even think I read about it on the latest Game Informer.. Im extremely hyped for this, and its crazy how you mention well-executed throwbacks, because ive been buying more downloadable titles lately.. And im a sucker for a new game that has a nostalgic feeling.. Have you tried the Retro Game Challenge on the DS?? Im pretty sure you have lol..
    Actually, bro, I've never even heard of it. What's it all about?

And speaking of RCR, I could use some old school River City Ransom style beat-em-ups.. I think Technos had a few spiritual succesors for RCR, I played a translated Rom of a Technos Samurai game that played exactly like River City Ransom.. If I can figure out what the name was, I could tell you its definitely worth the try..
    The closest thing we're going to get to River City Ransom is probably going to be that downloadable Double Dragon Neon game that's dropping in September. I'm excited because, well, I'm a huge Double Dragon fan, but the main draw is actually the fact that WayForward are behind it. They're like the masters at making little tributes to the 8 and 16-bit classics, so I immediately inhale pretty much whatever smoke they kick my way (Thor has been seeing a lot of play on my DS as of late, incidentally).

Oh, and I think the name of that game you're looking for is, hilariously, Technos Samurai. You've had it the whole time.

And I know im jumping from game to game, but did you ever get a good feel of the Tomba game??
    I'm going to be honest: Tomba hit within a week or two of that awesome treasure trove of stuff that Playstation Plus gave out, and it just sort of got lost in the shuffle. I decided to give Bulletstorm another run through, too, and that's soaked up a good chunk of the limited gaming time I've been able to fit in over the last couple of weeks.

I'll get back to it, though, I promise.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Resident Evil 4, I love the story, feel of the game, characters, and just the fact its Leon S. Kennedy being B.A. as usual.

Actually, bro, I've never even heard of it. What's it all about?
    Retro Game Challenge, is basically a compilation of retro games, that never existed.. But what seperates this from any other gaming compilation, is that there is a story mode to playing each game.. You're in some Japanese gameshow and with each game (and they are full games), there are 4 challenges you must complete to move on to the next game.. Once you finish the challenges, the games are there to play to the fullest, and they are all tributes to the classics.. Rally King is a top down racer that kind of feels like RC Pro-AM or the Off-Road series, except there is a drifting mechanic.. Then there's my personal fav, a full RPG, Guardia Quest, think Dragon Warrior when it comes to playing this one.. And then you receive this monthly gaming magazine throughout the game, and it gives you actual stories, tips, and cheat codes like the old school gaming magazines.. But don't take my word for it, take a look at their website and see the games itself, I guarantee you these are retro-done-right..
    http://www.retrogamechallenge.com/

The closest thing we're going to get to River City Ransom is probably going to be that downloadable Double Dragon Neon game that's dropping in September. I'm excited because, well, I'm a huge Double Dragon fan, but the main draw is actually the fact that WayForward are behind it. They're like the masters at making little tributes to the 8 and 16-bit classics, so I immediately inhale pretty much whatever smoke they kick my way (Thor has been seeing a lot of play on my DS as of late, incidentally).
    Oh, and I think the name of that game you're looking for is, hilariously, Technos Samurai. You've had it the whole time.
    LMAO Wow, thats comedy lolol.. I had it the whole time smh.. But yeah, I seen that Double Dragon Neon game, it got me interested.. I had all the DD games from the original NES (I even liked the SNES fighting game spin-off), but my favorite DD, was the original arcade cabinet.. It was just the step up in graphics at that time, its like I could play DD at home as a kid, but I would still go to the arcade and spend my quarters to play basically the same game I own just with arcade graphics.. We had some solid Beat-Em-Ups back then, I remember countless quarters going into the arcade versions of DD, X-Men, Simpsons, TMNT, Bad Dudes, Bucky O Hare, Final Fight, and the list goes on..

I'm going to be honest: Tomba hit within a week or two of that awesome treasure trove of stuff that Playstation Plus gave out, and it just sort of got lost in the shuffle. I decided to give Bulletstorm another run through, too, and that's soaked up a good chunk of the limited gaming time I've been able to fit in over the last couple of weeks.

I'll get back to it, though, I promise.
    Yeah you gotta let me know if you get a good feel for the game.. I'm not 100% sure because im going by memory of the PSX days, but I think the clunky jump you were speaking about changes up after you work your way through the second mission.. You earn new attributes as you progress through the game.. If you ever do get back to it, let me know what you think?? Im really interested in your opinion on the title..

Blog Entries
    As I mentioned a few days back, I've got the Orange Box for my PS3. I bought id mainly for Half Life 2, but I'm also a fan of Portal. I have no interest whatsoever in Tam Fortress.

Been playing Half Life pretty continuous since I got it. Never get tired of of how excellent it is. From the story to the gameplay to the graphics, everything's perfect. Such a fun game, and it's evident how it's got so many awards and high ratings.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I could use some old school River City Ransom style beat-em-ups..
    I you haven't played it already Scott Pilgrim vs The World on XBLA or PSN is like a love letter to River City Ransom! It's also chocked full of references to games of that era. It also has one of the best chiptunes style soundtracks you could ever hear!!