Page 297 of 444 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287295296297298299 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4435
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah those games were merciless. Even the 2 PS2 reboots were fiddly and damn awkward.
    yeah, but that one wasn't hard because of bad controls, it was hard because humans are imperfect. It taught me from a young age to fear the machine.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD today!!!

WHOOP WHOOP

My Body is Ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

WHOOP WHOOP

My Body is Ready!!
    Whoa, I completely forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me!

I simply have to get it from PSN instead of the XBLA though, the playstation controls will complete the nostalgia trip.

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Whoa, I completely forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me!

I simply have to get it from PSN instead of the XBLA though, the playstation controls will complete the nostalgia trip.
    Sorry to tell you this Bro, but the PSN version doesn't come out for a couple of weeks

The game details are up on the marketplace. But there's no download link yet!!

Hurry the fuck up Micro$oft, I need to get my Hawk on

Quoting this from the last movie watched thread since no one commented on it. I figure you guys posting here might appreciate it more

Big recommendation if you even slightly interested in video games. Excellent excellent documentary. It follows the trials and tribulations of the developers of three of the most successful indie games of the last few years. Super Meat Boy's Team Meat and the guys behind Braid and Fez. Quite insightful and really well made film. Watch it!!

Quoting this from the last movie watched thread since no one commented on it. I figure you guys posting here might appreciate it more
    I've read about this in an issue of Game Informer, and I can't wait to check it out.. Is it out on Netflix or DVD rental?? Or is it a theatrical release??

Blog Entries

WHOOP WHOOP

My Body is Ready!!
    but I Already have the clunky original
    it's like trading in a 69 beetle for one of the revamped (new bug) models, sure it holds more and gets better mileage, but I lost my virginity in that car.
    (maybe I'm oversharing here)
    my point is, fuck re-releases (until they finally put out a next-gen FFVII) get women (Size/shape up to your personal preference)

And always trust guys who like women with larger derriers, they cannot lie.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I've read about this in an issue of Game Informer, and I can't wait to check it out.. Is it out on Netflix or DVD rental?? Or is it a theatrical release??
    Torrents

Really well made doc, make sure you check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    but I Already have the clunky original
    it's like trading in a 69 beetle for one of the revamped (new bug) models, sure it holds more and gets better mileage, but I lost my virginity in that car.
    (maybe I'm oversharing here)
    my point is, fuck re-releases (until they finally put out a next-gen FFVII) get women (Size/shape up to your personal preference)

And always trust guys who like women with larger derriers, they cannot lie.
    I have the clunky original 3 times
    PSX, DC and the THPS2X remake for original Xbox.

Shit, if they put this game out for every system from now until eternity I'd buy it!! One of my most all time favouritest games ever.

I enjoyed your Beetle analogy though!