Page 296 of 425 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4245
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I would imagine that it's not going to look too drastically different from the sword-fighting and FPS sections included in the trailer. I mean, if that footage was supposed to represent the high-end cut-scenes, then I dread the inevitable downgrade to how the actual in-game stuff is going to look.

The only thing I know for sure: if the actual gameplay ends up being on par with the writing in that teaser, I will be avoiding at all costs. Ugh.
    You might be right. Still though, I'll probably be throwing it into the ol' Gamefly Q.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Lollipop Chainsaw is tonnes of fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You might be right. Still though, I'll probably be throwing it into the ol' Gamefly Q.
    The situation isn't completely hopeless; High Moon Studios are also responsible for the surprisingly solid Transformers: War for Cybertron, which remains the only Transformers game really worth a damn.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Just to show a little bit of the outrageousness in Comic Jumper, I got a couple vids for you.. The game feels like another Gunstar Heroes, a spiritual succesor of sorts..

Comic Jumper Special Move & Boss fight:

One of the levels:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Lollipop Chainsaw is tonnes of fun!!
    Damn I am getting this game as soon as I have money!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Also I never got tired of any of the Punch-Out games.. There was a pretty good knock-off version called Wade Hixton, its for the GBA, and I was surprised that it was just as good as the other Punch-Outs.. You could find the game on any rom site, and the buttons are so simplistic, you could map the controls to your keyboard and it would still play fluidly..

Blog Entries
    Sleeping Dogs looks better and better, and with the voice cast released, it sounds better to.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Just to show a little bit of the outrageousness in Comic Jumper, I got a couple vids for you.. The game feels like another Gunstar Heroes, a spiritual succesor of sorts..
    I enjoyed Comic Jumper, but i've enjoyed everything Twisted Pixel have put out!! They raised the bar for funny games for me definitely. Although I did go into that game expecting a side scrolling platformer, but it played more like a shmup. Still, it was a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Damn I am getting this game as soon as I have money!
    Make sure you do, it's a hoot!! The combat and control is a little iffy, but if you've played any of Suda 51 games before you should know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Also I never got tired of any of the Punch-Out games.. There was a pretty good knock-off version called Wade Hixton, its for the GBA, and I was surprised that it was just as good as the other Punch-Outs.. You could find the game on any rom site, and the buttons are so simplistic, you could map the controls to your keyboard and it would still play fluidly..
    I always sucked at the original NES and SNES games when I was a kid. And I still suck at them now whenever I've gone back to them. The Wii version was decent though

Blog Entries
    favorite 16 bit game for me has to be Super Ghosts and Ghouls

Also it's hard as balls, and I still only have like, a 10% success rate on it.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    favorite 16 bit game for me has to be Super Ghosts and Ghouls

Also it's hard as balls, and I still only have like, a 10% success rate on it.
    Yeah those games were merciless. Even the 2 PS2 reboots were fiddly and damn awkward.