Page 294 of 439 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4383
    Ok guys need some opinions before I buy Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D. Worth it, not worth it? Never played those games before, more of a Metal Gear Solid kinda person

They got Wonderboy in Monster Land, Wonderboy in Monster World, & Monster World IV (1st official release outside of Japan) as a trilogy pack on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 points.. I was personally a big fan of these games way back when, I even played a patch translated rom of Monster World IV, and it keeps the same charm the series is known for..

Blog Entries
    The PSN and Xbox Live Arcade also have a triple pack featuring Super Hang On, Shinobi 2, but the best of all is Alex Kidd in Miracle World, it was the first game I ever played many many years ago and in my opinion worth the money alone.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The PSN and Xbox Live Arcade also have a triple pack featuring Super Hang On, Shinobi 2, but the best of all is Alex Kidd in Miracle World, it was the first game I ever played many many years ago and in my opinion worth the money alone.
    Im hoping they release Alex Kidd without the other 2 games.. I loved all the power-ups from that game..

Another game I love playing that's an Xbox/PS3 Arcade title is Pinball FX2.. Now its been some years since I've really liked a pinball simulator, but this game really gives you that wow feeling.. I mean it feels like real pinball but they add so many things that you wish were in a pinball table.. Epic Quest is an RPG pinball table, with saving elements on your progress, and let's not get to how many amazing Marvel tables they have.. It's a free download for the base of the game but the tables are really cheap and well worth more than what theyre asking for..

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Im hoping they release Alex Kidd without the other 2 games.. I loved all the power-ups from that game..

Another game I love playing that's an Xbox/PS3 Arcade title is Pinball FX2.. Now its been some years since I've really liked a pinball simulator, but this game really gives you that wow feeling.. I mean it feels like real pinball but they add so many things that you wish were in a pinball table.. Epic Quest is an RPG pinball table, with saving elements on your progress, and let's not get to how many amazing Marvel tables they have.. It's a free download for the base of the game but the tables are really cheap and well worth more than what theyre asking for..
    Yup, if they'd of released all the Alex Kidd games as a single pack I would of snapped those bad boys up. There was only 4 of them wasn't there? Loved the Master System one waaay when back when Never played any of the Mega Drive (Genesis) ones though, so they would of been a nice treat! Hang on and Shinobi can go suck a fuck though!! I'm keeping my eye on that Wonderboy pack though. When that gets a discount i'm going to bite on that one.

Also agreed with Pinball FX 2. They were offering a free table around halloween last year. I usually wouldn't of bothered, but I like free, free is good! So I downloaded it, and really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it enough to download the first Marvel DLC pack they put out anyway. Fun game, but really fucking hard though!!

Am I the only who gets annoyed when you download a new game from Xbox Live and it downloads an update when you first open it?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Am I the only who gets annoyed when you download a new game from Xbox Live and it downloads an update when you first open it?
    pisses me off too
    it's just bad software policy, any intelligent person would keep the most updated versions of any program that they had to download, not just keep the base version and make you update. Hell if we did that to our techs, we would never hear the end of it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

So I have been playing The Walking Dead video game and yeah, those are the kinds of games they need to make more of. Makes me want to go see what other stuff TellTale games has made.

Also beat Uncharted 2...Not saying it's a bad game, but it was extremely overrated. There were people saying that it was the best game ever made. I say to thee nay!

Playing Resistance: Fall of Man right now. I've heard good things so I'm hoping to have a new series to get into.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9