Page 287 of 442 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4414
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oooo I might do the Dark Brotherhood next. Just finished reclaiming Skyrim for the Empire.
    Dark brotherhood is my favorite, that and the Thieves Guild

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Dark brotherhood is my favorite, that and the Thieves Guild

I should probably finish the Companions questline first though. Forget all about them once I became a werewolf.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I should probably finish the Companions questline first though. Forget all about them once I became a werewolf.
    it kinda peters out near the end imo

it kinda peters out near the end imo
    I figured as much. But gotta get them Achievements yo.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Greatest troll evar

I just beat Saints Row 3. It was an interestingly weird game, but it could have been longer.

They really didn't have to kill off Johnny just because his voice actor couldn't fulfill his commitments for that one particular game. I feel that they should have never explained that Johnny died. They could have made him have a surprise return in Saints Row 4, somewhere near the end maybe to spike interest for a 5th game. Such a dumb decision if you ask me.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I just beat Saints Row 3. It was an interestingly weird game, but it could have been longer.

They really didn't have to kill off Johnny just because his voice actor couldn't fulfill his commitments for that one particular game. I feel that they should have never explained that Johnny died. They could have made him have a surprise return in Saints Row 4, somewhere near the end maybe to spike interest for a 5th game. Such a dumb decision if you ask me.
    I agree with both statements. Also I don't like how they changed Shaundi's look and voice actor

I agree with both statements. Also I don't like how they changed Shaundi's look and voice actor
    I hated that as well. They said in numerous interviews that the production of Saints Row 4 is under way as we speak. The only issue is that after 3 they really created absolutely NO kind of interest for a 4th title.

Unless they could make a character that can amount to Johnny's awesomeness.

#TeamDevs

A Volition sequel to a game people love is going to have an incredible amount of interest, regardless of however 3 ended. They wouldn't be rushing to dump crazy amounts of money into developing another one if the demand's balloon suddenly became deflated, I don't think.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    A Volition sequel to a game people love is going to have an incredible amount of interest, regardless of however 3 ended. They wouldn't be rushing to dump crazy amounts of money into developing another one if the demand's balloon suddenly became deflated, I don't think.
    But the 3rd release can't really speak for the 4th title. When I bought the game I had no idea what was going to happen and it shocked me. I still played through the game. I guess in a sense the loss of a beloved character made it unforgettable. I'm still debating if I would want to purchase another SR game, but I will hold those thoughts until' they show trailers or game-play whenever that stuff is released. I remember having doubts about Max Payne 3, but I was proven wrong. It ended up being an entertainment in its own right.

#TeamDevs