Page 286 of 443 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276284285286287288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4428
  1. #2851
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Oblivion was the same way

    Just got Arkham City, Holy Shit that game is fun
    Funny you say that. I actually thought the Oblivion main quest was longer.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #2852
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Funny you say that. I actually thought the Oblivion main quest was longer.
    not by a whole hell of a lot. all the major chains are about the same length (except the Arena, even if you count the Gray Prince quest)


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #2853
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    I gave Skyrim a 4th chance (or was it 5th?) and now I love this game.

    Know what sold me? Launching an attack on a Fort and watching the Dragon I called, eat people, set them on fire, and drop them.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #2854
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I gave Skyrim a 4th chance (or was it 5th?) and now I love this game.

    Know what sold me? Launching an attack on a Fort and watching the Dragon I called, eat people, set them on fire, and drop them.
    That is totally awesome.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #2855
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    That is totally awesome.
    Seriously.

    What's better than charging into battle with a goddamn Dragon?

    Nothing.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #2856
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Seriously.

    What's better than charging into battle with a goddamn Dragon?

    Nothing.
    Charging into battle with a goddamn dragon and flaked by flame astronochs (however it's spelled)


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #2857
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Charging into battle with a goddamn dragon and flaked by flame astronochs (however it's spelled)
    Add in a warrior from Sovngarde and you're damn near invincible.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #2858
    Alright. I had to get my PS3 replaced, because the disc drive in it went out and I lost all of my data (because I'm too stupid to go buy a memory stick). I started playing Arkham City two weeks ago on Easy so I could beat the game, get all the Riddler trophies and unlock the New Game Plus mode. I beat the game and then realize that you can only unlock New Game Plus if you beat it on Normal or Hard.

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  9. #2859
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Add in a warrior from Sovngarde and you're damn near invincible.
    Damn right
    and that jester from the dark Brotherhood, just for laughs


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #2860
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Damn right
    and that jester from the dark Brotherhood, just for laughs
    Oooo I might do the Dark Brotherhood next. Just finished reclaiming Skyrim for the Empire.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.