Page 285 of 439 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275283284285286287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4383
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    You know, when people always tried telling me that Xbox was better than PS3, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Of course I still stuck next to my trustworthy PS3 through all these days, but I never actually TRIED Xbox. How could I say Xbox is better if I never tried it?

Well, I tried it. Broc has both Xbox and PS3, so I've been playing some Xbox at his house the last couple of days. In my experience with it, I now know which console is superior...the one that doesn't fucking freeze after every half hour. I can't even count how many times that thing froze when we were playing it. Countless times...

When my Playstation froze, it was always the game, not the console. This one was the console, because after pressing the big button in the middle of the controller, nothing would happen. Don't even get me started on the controller. Why make it so confusing? I mean, it's like Microsoft specifically designed that controller, to make it confusing for former PS3 users. Why have an X button...same color as the one on the PS3 controller, in a different location. I mean they could at least make the colors the same for both consoles. Put blue on the bottom, red on the right, pink on the left, and green up top. But no, they have to keep two of those colors the same, and then change the other two. What, do they have something against the color pink? Or Squares? Well I guess they'd really hate Spongebob and Patrick.

Anyways, I tried the damn thing, and I don't like it. Not only do you not have to pay to play online, but PS3 is also coming out with A LOT more exclusive games. I'm sticking with Sony.
    My xbox rarely freezes

also that luminous engline looks fucking brilliant in HD

EVERYTHING LOOKS SO REAL

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Very true, the likes of Tekken, GTA, Devil May Cry etc have all become muliti console games. However they do still have the likes of Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Resistance, Killzone etc.
    Well I'll say this...makers of GTA, Rockstar North, are making a new game called "Agent" that WILL be a PS3 Exclusive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Well I'll say this...makers of GTA, Rockstar North, are making a new game called "Agent" that WILL be a PS3 Exclusive.
    I may have to check that out, I tend to like Rockstar's non GTA stuff.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Well X-Men Destiny was a bit of fun, shame it was even shorter than the Ultimate Alliance games.

Blog Entries
    Well X-Men Destiny was a bit of fun, shame it was even shorter than the Ultimate Alliance games.
    worth a rental then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    worth a rental then
    Oh yeah course, you will have finished it in a few hours though.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah course, you will have finished it in a few hours though.
    a good weekender game, those can be fun
    Too Human was like that, not much to think about, just a good 10 hours of fun

Beat the main quest for Skyrim. Wasn't expecting it to be so short.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Beat the main quest for Skyrim. Wasn't expecting it to be so short.
    Oblivion was the same way

Just got Arkham City, Holy Shit that game is fun