Page 279 of 444 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269277278279280281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4432
    Prototype 2 just came in the mail. Looking forward to just mindlessly fucking shit up to the nth degree.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Prototype 2 just came in the mail. Looking forward to just mindlessly fucking shit up to the nth degree.
    sweet
    yet another game that I enjoyed the first one, but haven't bought the sequel to :P

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Reasonable price. Although I'm not too fond of it coming with a gold chain.
    yeah, not sure if you can get it without the chain or not, though you could always get a different pendant to put on the chain as a gift for someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    sweet
    yet another game that I enjoyed the first one, but haven't bought the sequel to :P
    Amazon slashed the price from $60 to $40, and I was additionally able to put two $10 promotional credits from other game purchases towards it. $20 is pretty much a steal.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Amazon slashed the price from $60 to $40, and I was additionally able to put two $10 promotional credits from other game purchases towards it. $20 is pretty much a steal.
    Awesome
    I may get it Friday when I get paid, it's a toss-up between that and Witcher 2

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Awesome
    I may get it Friday when I get paid, it's a toss-up between that and Witcher 2
    I'll let you know if it's any good.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post

I hear many people saying they hope there isn't any RPG elements in this game. Whatever the case may be, it still looks like a pretty awesome game.
    I wonder if the gameplay itself would present this kind of realism? I have a PS3 and an X-Box and no offense to the X-Box users but I find my Playstation to be more trusty. I think there's just a lot of unnecessary hatred for that console. I already have at least 25 games for my PS3 and each and every one of them are awesome. I also beat Dead Island and Red Dead Redemption on the PS3. My X-Box has a fun online experience and all that but after awhile I got sick and tired of paying just to have little 7 year old's trolling me... EVEN when they are the ones who are losing. I might give it another shot... Just... X-Box needs a microphone muting option.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I wonder if the gameplay itself would present this kind of realism? I have a PS3 and an X-Box and no offense to the X-Box users but I find my Playstation to be more trusty. I think there's just a lot of unnecessary hatred for that console. I already have at least 25 games for my PS3 and each and every one of them are awesome. I also beat Dead Island and Red Dead Redemption on the PS3. My X-Box has a fun online experience and all that but after awhile I got sick and tired of paying just to have little 7 year old's trolling me... EVEN when they are the ones who are losing. I might give it another shot... Just... X-Box needs a microphone muting option.
    truer words have never been spoken on this forum, though I do think you can mute individual players.

I own both, and I love both. I play my 360 more but that is because a lot of the games I have been playing recently are sequels to either xbox exclusive games (ME 1) or games that I got before I bought my PS3 (DA: O) and I like to play all of one series on the same console to carry my saves over.

Blog Entries
    Gears of War.

I haven't played it in about 8 months though.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Gears of War.

I haven't played it in about 8 months though.

I really enjoyed GOW 3, especially the online horde mode, the main campaign meh.