Page 276 of 441 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266274275276277278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4410
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I can't speak in regards to Diablo III, but I can attest to the awesomeness that is Max Payne 3. I popped the game on during my lunch break...roughly 2 hours ago. I'm still playing. As far as I'm concerned, my work can go and fuck itself gently.
    Awesome. I got it today. Ill be playing it in about an hour (hour and a half after installing it)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    You'll have fun with that.
    Also, it's now compulsory that you buy Mass Effect 3.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Trying to decide between buying Max Payne 3 and Diablo III, (or rather, which to get first) shit's like Sophie's Choice.

Are there any websites out there that lets you rate/catalogue/tag video games? Similar to how there is rateyourmusic for music, goodreads for books and criticker for movies?
    been hearing a lot about issues playing Diablo, may want to hold off on that one to give them more time to fix what should have worked in the first place.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Max Payne 3 is out tommorow in the UK, I will be searching through the remaining game shops to find a copy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Max Payne 3 is out tommorow in the UK, I will be searching through the remaining game shops to find a copy.
    You're better off buying online I'd say. You'll find it cheaper on Amazon than in any store.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

All I have to say about Max Payne 3 is..

HOLY RAINBOWS.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    So is Max Payne 3 a GTA style sandbox game, or is it more like the 3rd person shooter the previous 2 were?

So is Max Payne 3 a GTA style sandbox game, or is it more like the 3rd person shooter the previous 2 were?
    It's like the first two. Extremely linear, big focus on story, and a lot of fun to play. It does have a short single player campaign but it also has multiplayer.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    It's like the first two. Extremely linear, big focus on story, and a lot of fun to play. It does have a short single player campaign but it also has multiplayer.
    Thanks, I was kinda hoping for a sandbox game, but it still sounds like a good game. May need to get Saints Row 3 to make up for that.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, I was kinda hoping for a sandbox game, but it still sounds like a good game. May need to get Saints Row 3 to make up for that.
    Saint's row 3 is ridiculously awesome

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.