Page 265 of 444 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255263264265266267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4437
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Wait 2 years and it will be free to play
    Serves them right for not making KOTOR 3.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Serves them right for not making KOTOR 3.
    Wouldnt surprise me if they didnt now the Mass Effect trilogy is over.(i can see them giving this a rest until the films are out.)

Dragon Age 3 next year, Jade Empire 2 2014 and i would imagine perhaps KOTOR 3 for the next generation console.

Quote Originally Posted by BC777 View Post
    Is it good?
    It's 500x better than the previous installments.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So KJ, in comparison of UFC 2010 and UFC 3, what would you say some of the big differences are? I ask cuz I've considered picking up the game myself
    Completely revamped the submission system. You can actually make people tap out now! And they've added Pride Fighting Tournaments so during your career you can get invites to participate in tournaments. Not really sure about some of the minor stuff. Only borrowed UFC 2 from a friend for about 2 or 3 days. They've added the new weight classes, don't know if that was in the last one or not.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Completely revamped the submission system. You can actually make people tap out now! And they've added Pride Fighting Tournaments so during your career you can get invites to participate in tournaments. Not really sure about some of the minor stuff. Only borrowed UFC 2 from a friend for about 2 or 3 days. They've added the new weight classes, don't know if that was in the last one or not.
    This kinda sums up the latest UFC game. Theres around 100 fighters i believe because of the 2 additional weight classes and the introduction of Pride Legends. The submission mini game is excellent as KJ said, i never could get anyone to submit on previous UFCs.

You can now also play as a fight in career mode not just created characters. Training games have been improved drastically also.

The main two modes i use on any UFC game are Event Mode and Championship Mode(? the one where you go for the title then unlock the defense mode). Event mode has lost abit of atmosphere as the introduction to UFC is IMO the best thing about UFC but they have removed this and they do talk up fighters before main card bouts though. Also the Champion enters with the belt which i enjoyed. Championship(or title) mode is better because you have to unlock title defense character by character.

Lasting appeal (IMO) isnt there so its about a months worth of a game. The Pride events do add to it though and there are literally hundreds of match ups you can have.

Bought a 360 today. Will be playing Mass Effect 3 shortly.

I have not read anything about it. If anyone spoils it for me, you will be banned.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I have not read anything about it. If anyone spoils it for me, you will be banned.
    I am a pest ain't I?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    I am a pest ain't I?
    Pau...Just walk away.

:P

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Shepard

is a badass
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Shepard

is a badass
    This is all truth. I'm planning another run through of ME3 once I'm done playing The Witcher 2.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.