Page 256 of 439 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246254255256257258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4383
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    How long are these Mass Effect games, anyways? I picked up a factory sealed copy of the 2nd game for $10 even though I've never played the first (with me being a PS3 owner and all), and I was considering trying to tear through it before the 3rd game comes out, mainly because I don't want to feel left out from what everyone else in the gaming community is going to be talking about.
    It's a pretty lengthy game, and to get the most out of it, you need to play through a few times to engage in all the different possibilities that are available, plus there's a male and female path to take which adds even more paths to take.
    If you play for 3 days solid, you might get through it once. I started playing ME2 (also on the PS3) back in January and I've managed to play through twice with a male character, and I'm about 75% through my first female character. I'm planning to do one more female and another male hopefully before getting 3 (which is out at the end of the week here in the UK).

If I were you, I'd get to stepping, since 3 comes out in just over 5 and a half hours in the states!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Do you think I'll still be able to enjoy the 2nd game without having played through the 1st?
    Absolutely. That's what I did, and I had a blast. I had played through 1 and 2 on my friend's XBox before though, so I knew the story.

apparently you can download like an interactive novel of the first game for the PS3 (called Mass Effect Genesis I think?) and that serves as ME1 on the PS3. I've also heard that it's free, so that might be worth a look.
    'Playing' through that would give you the chance to make your own decisions in the scenarios of the first game as opposed to just using the pre determined stuff you get by just instantly going to 2.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm definitely going to look into getting that interactive novel. Thanks for the heads-up.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I will be getting Binary Domain which got blown away by Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect is the best game i have ever played but i am a Bioware whore so...

I've tried to stay away from videogame sites/blogs because i'm sick to death of the ME3 hype. So i've been here a lot more... And I still can't escape it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've tried to stay away from videogame sites/blogs because i'm sick to death of the ME3 hype. So i've been here a lot more... And I still can't escape it.
    Because Bioware fans are passionate.

the only other new games i cant wait to be released are Witcher 2 on the 360 and the New Hitman game if IO ever get around to releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    yeah I am the same

i got my fucking headset stolen

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING