Page 250 of 444 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4435
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    GTA 5 won't happen this year. Yes we'll more than likely find out all about it, there will be huge hype. I can't see it being released this year though.
    It's been slated for a Fall release, but knowing Rockstar, and in particular the GTA series, they are notorious for pushing release dates forward.
    To be honest, I'll be happy for it to be pushed forward, since Tomb Raider comes out this fall, and buying 2 brand new games so close to each other would be pushing the bank account a bit far for me!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I agree, I'm not really apart of the console wars at all, but it would be a shame to be an Xbox user and not being able to be apart of The Show series.

I mean, it's something that I would personally buy a Playstation for, if I didn't already have one. I actually know a few people that did go out and buy one. The only thing the Xbox really has that's exclusive right now is Halo, and that is really unappealing to me. While the PS3 is getting a lot of exclusives, this MLB game is one because it's made by Sony, but Rockstar is developing Agent and it will be an exclusive.

Then we have Naughty Dog, who makes the Uncharted games (Great franchise) and they're making The Last of Us, which also looks very good. Right now, with all these fantastic games comic out just for the PS3, it's a good time to be a Playstation user. Plus, free internet.

Also, Tommy...I could probably just go back and look, but...what's the countdown for? Edit: I did it anyways, Mass Effect 3. Hmm, I've never been into that series, but it's something I wouldn't mind trying. I probably won't any time soon though, I already have my fingers dipped into a lot of other games.
    i actually like the ps3 more the exclusives they have i actually like them
    but for some reason an xbox calls me

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Correct and correct. Console wars is bullshit and proves certain gamers are incapable of enjoying both sides of gaming.

Sony has better graphics. Xbox has better online abilities. Both have the same games and a few exclusives but overall great games on them. Saying X is destroying Y and Z is pointless cause it goes down to opinion.

Hell I play every genre of gaming and my opinion is equal to every COD junkie who has never heard of anything outside of FPSs.

Enjoy both.

It's like picking WWE, TNA or ROH. You can enjoy all 3. Quite easily.
    real gamers enjoy all the consoles and pc

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    See... it's quite easy for me to be a "fanboy". I prefer one thing over the other simply because of my tastes, and if that's too much for you people then let me tell you about my beliefs on Jesus.

Point is, I'm allowed to like what I like... no one can tell me to like it all. If I like it all then they fail to be competitive. I don't believe in the so called "console wars" but, I do believe that competition makes them thrive. If they weren't competitive with each other the graphics wouldn't get better and we'd get complacent. IE, "Call Of Duty Backlash".

I know for FACT that the driver and graphical capabilities of the PS3 are better than the 360. Which in turn made Microsoft turn around and make their new "720" better than that of the PS3. They needed to compete. Also, hence why after all these years Nintendo is going HD. With how the new systems go into play, PS3 will be the last in line for processing, graphic capabilities and drive speed, Microsoft will be heads and tails above them but only 5% more powerful than the new Nintendo system.

I don't like Microsoft, I like Sony and Nintendo. I do give Microsoft props though...
    no ps4 going to be released so ps3 and 720 will have some beast showdown

"real gamers"

lol

Blog Entries
    I only enjoy Nintendo consoles.. because at least when Nintendo release a new console they have something different, completely different.

PS1, 2 and 3. No major differences
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    "real gamers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    "real gamers"?
    peole who flame and are involved in the console wars are not real gamers to me because they stick to one thing and anything negative against it they attack
    i enjoy every console even if it is a little bit i do
    i would never want a company out of bussiness

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    peole who flame and are involved in the console wars are not real gamers to me because they stick to one thing and anything negative against it they attack
    i enjoy every console even if it is a little bit i do
    i would never want a company out of bussiness
    I too enjoy all consoles and PC gaming, but I still think PS3>all.