Page 248 of 444 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238246247248249250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4437
    I can't wait till March 6th when MLB 12 The Show comes out, any other PS3 users planning on getting it? As for the Xbox users, any of you guys jealous that the best baseball game is a PS3 Exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I can't wait till March 6th when MLB 12 The Show comes out, any other PS3 users planning on getting it? As for the Xbox users, any of you guys jealous that the best baseball game is a PS3 Exclusive?
    i dont like baseball so no
    btw why cant we enjoy our consoles?
    play on what you like

Blog Entries
    13 days to go........
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    i dont like baseball so no
    btw why cant we enjoy our consoles?
    play on what you like
    I agree, I'm not really apart of the console wars at all, but it would be a shame to be an Xbox user and not being able to be apart of The Show series.

I mean, it's something that I would personally buy a Playstation for, if I didn't already have one. I actually know a few people that did go out and buy one. The only thing the Xbox really has that's exclusive right now is Halo, and that is really unappealing to me. While the PS3 is getting a lot of exclusives, this MLB game is one because it's made by Sony, but Rockstar is developing Agent and it will be an exclusive.

Then we have Naughty Dog, who makes the Uncharted games (Great franchise) and they're making The Last of Us, which also looks very good. Right now, with all these fantastic games comic out just for the PS3, it's a good time to be a Playstation user. Plus, free internet.

Also, Tommy...I could probably just go back and look, but...what's the countdown for? Edit: I did it anyways, Mass Effect 3. Hmm, I've never been into that series, but it's something I wouldn't mind trying. I probably won't any time soon though, I already have my fingers dipped into a lot of other games.
    Last edited by Sully; 02-21-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    13 days to go........
    I just got done playing the demo. Man....I feel like a junkie who just had a fix. ME3 is going to kick the ass of every game that comes out this year. These next 13 days are going to be a mofo.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Oh don't start with the whole "this thing is better because x, x, and x" :\

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    It's an opinion. People are allowed to have them. Remember?

The PS3 is better by leaps and bounds. Technically speaking, graphically speaking and functionally speaking. THAT is a fact. Opinion is better games. Which in in my own personal opinion, I agree with Sully. Sony is ass-raping Microsoft right now.

The PS3 and 360 are just as good as each other. Some games will look better on PS3 and some games look better on 360. Who cares? They both do exactly what set out to do, and that is primarily play games. Now that is FACT.

Anyone who going to argue that one is better than the other is a huge fanboy and needs to grow up!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The PS3 and 360 are just as good as each other. Some games will look better on PS3 and some games look better on 360. Who cares? They both do exactly what set out to do, and that is primarily play games. Now that is FACT.

Anyone who going to argue that one is better than the other is a huge fanboy and needs to grow up!
    Correct and correct. Console wars is bullshit and proves certain gamers are incapable of enjoying both sides of gaming.

Sony has better graphics. Xbox has better online abilities. Both have the same games and a few exclusives but overall great games on them. Saying X is destroying Y and Z is pointless cause it goes down to opinion.

Hell I play every genre of gaming and my opinion is equal to every COD junkie who has never heard of anything outside of FPSs.

Enjoy both.

It's like picking WWE, TNA or ROH. You can enjoy all 3. Quite easily.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC.

Not bad. Heard they made it challenging, wasn't THAT challenging and I'm on the hardest difficulty.

Although RAWR was a hard to beat (without doing the pussy way of beating him) but I managed it.

84th completion!
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 02-21-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)