Page 247 of 439 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237245246247248249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4383
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    It's a third person action rpg shooter. The first one had more of an emphasis on role playing while the second one focused on the action. It's made by Bioware (the makers of Dragon Age and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic). It is heavily story driven and if a lot of talking is a bad thing (In ME1, after the first mission, there is about an hour (or more if you are a completist) of down time), then this could be something that could push you away, but if you can get into a deep story, like character development and diversity, and enjoy the sci-fi theme, this is a great series to get into. The gameplay isn't terrible either.
    Summed it up good there. It's one of the best games ever IMO, and 3 is guaranteed to be epic!

15 days to go.......
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Summed it up good there. It's one of the best games ever IMO, and 3 is guaranteed to be epic!

15 days to go.......
    Hell yeah. Are you going to play multiplayer?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I have been addicted to playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. Tough game but really fun!
    CV was the hardest of the original Resident Evil games IMO, you had to be much more conservative with your ammo.

-

Earlier today on TVTropes, I was reading about the "four point scale" that most video game journalists tend to use when reviewing games. I recommend reading it, as well as the 8.8 page. It kinda summed up for me what I don't like about Gamespot and IGN, (but couldn't quite put my finger on) and I have some new found respect for Destructoid's Jim Sterling (who I've always seen as a contrarian for the sake of it + a massive cunt)

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    CV was the hardest of the original Resident Evil games IMO, you had to be much more conservative with your ammo.
    Yeah. I had to quickly learn of the knife attacks on the legs. It is really helpful. So much backtracking but still fun! I'm at the second part of the game and I still haven't used the double pistols xP

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Hell yeah. Are you going to play multiplayer?
    Absolutely! It looks brilliant from the videos!
    I've been trying to download the demo, but there's an error

Absolutely! It looks brilliant from the videos!
    I've been trying to download the demo, but there's an error
    Yeah I haven't even tried to download the demo. I'm about to get a wireless adapter for my xbox and I'm going to get gold live in two weeks. I might try to download the demo when I can't contain the excitement anymore.

Which race are you thinking of playing as? I'm at a crossroads between Turian, Human, or Krogan.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I haven't even tried to download the demo. I'm about to get a wireless adapter for my xbox and I'm going to get gold live in two weeks. I might try to download the demo when I can't contain the excitement anymore.

Which race are you thinking of playing as? I'm at a crossroads between Turian, Human, or Krogan.
    Not sure yet, I'm tempted by Turian since they're quite cool, but then again, Krogans are pretty bad-ass too!

I've literally just started my first fem-shep playthrough now. I need to get through 2 of those before 3 comes out lol!

Not sure yet, I'm tempted by Turian since they're quite cool, but then again, Krogans are pretty bad-ass too!

I've literally just started my first fem-shep playthrough now. I need to get through 2 of those before 3 comes out lol!
    Yeah I'm thinking about getting the genesis interactive thing they released for the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 and just make the ME1 decisions that way. Then I'm going to do two playthroughs the week before the game comes out. Actually I'm probably going to start tonight because I'm so excited for it. I have to be on xbox live before I can though.

I was thinking of using Krogan because I mean come on, there's a reason your squad mates yell out "KROGAN!!!" when one shows up on the battlefield.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm thinking about getting the genesis interactive thing they released for the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 and just make the ME1 decisions that way. Then I'm going to do two playthroughs the week before the game comes out. Actually I'm probably going to start tonight because I'm so excited for it. I have to be on xbox live before I can though.

I was thinking of using Krogan because I mean come on, there's a reason your squad mates yell out "KROGAN!!!" when one shows up on the battlefield.
    You on the PS3 then or the 360?

And very true! Krogans are the heavy hitters if you want to go all out and bludgeon your way through everyone and everything lol!

Oh, and I finally managed to download the demo just now, so I'll be giving that a go later on!

You on the PS3 then or the 360?

And very true! Krogans are the heavy hitters if you want to go all out and bludgeon your way through everyone and everything lol!

Oh, and I finally managed to download the demo just now, so I'll be giving that a go later on!

I just got on gold tonight so I might be downloading the demo soon. I just hope it doesn't reveal too many spoilers.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???