Page 245 of 442 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235243244245246247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4415
    Anybody pick up Twisted Metal? I heard it's been crashing PS3's left and right, so I'm kind of afraid to start my copy up. I've got a Slim, and I hear it's mostly happening to the old fat models, but I'm not keen on taking the risk at the moment. A couple of months ago I got my hard-drive corrupted downloading a movie off of the Playstation Store, and I reeeeeeeeaaaaalllly don't feel like going through the headache of reformatting my system and then re-downloading my games all over again. That shit took like 2 days the last time.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Has anyone played Deus Ex Human Revolution..i believe is what it is called. Just wondering if anyone could tell me if it is a decent game ot play or not
    Never played it myself, but i've heard nothing but glowing reports from those who have.
    You can pick it for real cheap now aswell

Has anyone played Deus Ex Human Revolution..i believe is what it is called. Just wondering if anyone could tell me if it is a decent game ot play or not
    It's one of the best games of 2011.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Ah! I bought it for a mere £10 just after Christmas after seeing the incredible reviews it got!

It's a fantastic game, and considering you can get it that cheap these days, it would be silly not to go for it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ah! I bought it for a mere £10 just after Christmas after seeing the incredible reviews it got!

It's a fantastic game, and considering you can get it that cheap these days, it would be silly not to go for it.
    Also........ 18 days to go............

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Tommy and I briefly discussed the game Rage in the live discussion of Raw this past Monday. I have the game, but I haven't played it yet. I just got so many games over Christmas that I'm too busy playing other things, and being that I plan to get MLB 12 The Show in March, and I'll probably be playing NBA 2k12 until then, I probably won't be playing Rage for another while.

I was just wondering if it's actually WORTH playing, I mean I'll play it eventually...but right now I'm waiting for that time when I'm really bored in between a long stretch of time, when games I'm interested in aren't coming out any time soon, and I'm bored with everything I have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Tommy and I briefly discussed the game Rage in the live discussion of Raw this past Monday. I have the game, but I haven't played it yet. I just got so many games over Christmas that I'm too busy playing other things, and being that I plan to get MLB 12 The Show in March, and I'll probably be playing NBA 2k12 until then, I probably won't be playing Rage for another while.

I was just wondering if it's actually WORTH playing, I mean I'll play it eventually...but right now I'm waiting for that time when I'm really bored in between a long stretch of time, when games I'm interested in aren't coming out any time soon, and I'm bored with everything I have.
    I haven't played it myself, but I've heard that it's a pretty good game, and it's had good reviews (8/10, 9/10, high 70's, low 80's % ratings). I've heard it's a similar game to Fallout (but not as good, since Fallout is like one of the best games knocking about).

so with that said, I'd imagine it's definitely worth playing.

I've never played it either, but from what i've read about it it's supposed to be shit.

It's just another first person shooter, so I'm going to give it a pre emptive... YES IT'S SHIT!!

Rage is far from shit, and aside from a post-apocalyptic setting it's not really anything like Fallout (it's got far more in common with Borderlands, if anything). It's a little on the short side and the back half isn't quite as strong as the front, but the shooting is incredibly tight and it's one of the best looking games from this gen. The car combat stuff is actually pretty solid, too (especially in multi-player).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9