Page 233 of 443 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223231232233234235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4424
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah I remember that one. Pretty cool

I loved Fable II, enjoyed Fable III aswell, but just didn't get into it as much as the second one.
    I have really liked all of the Fable series, they have a similar sense of humor to my own, feature good gameplay, and some really well-written stories.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Hell yeah I am lol Both the 360 and the 3DS ones, cannot wait for some 4 player zombie killing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Hell yeah I am lol Both the 360 and the 3DS ones, cannot wait for some 4 player zombie killing.
    Damn straight chief!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah I remember that one. Pretty cool

I loved Fable II, enjoyed Fable III aswell, but just didn't get into it as much as the second one.
    Fable 3 wasnt the best. Fable 2 was ok.

If you have played on Fable then you know what you are getting very identical games with very little difference in each. But atleast they tried something new in Fable 3 but the storyline wasnt half awful.

Blog Entries
    Only ever played the original Fable, I thought it was ok, not great. I saw bits of the second one and I know Stephen Fry does a voice for it.

Only ever played the original Fable, I thought it was ok, not great. I saw bits of the second one and I know Stephen Fry does a voice for it.

Yeah he played Reaper. About the only great thing about No.2 was the voice cast, Nadia Swalala (Saffie for Abfab) and the guy who played Shepard in Firefly were also in it.

He also makes an appearance in the 3rd but is underused.

You should really watch the ending for Fable 2 if you dont mind spoilers and seeing the shittest boss fight of all time.

No Idea if they are doing a 4th but they need to do big changes in gameplay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Yeah he played Reaper. About the only great thing about No.2 was the voice cast, Nadia Swalala (Saffie for Abfab) and the guy who played Shepard in Firefly were also in it.

He also makes an appearance in the 3rd but is underused.

You should really watch the ending for Fable 2 if you dont mind spoilers and seeing the shittest boss fight of all time.

No Idea if they are doing a 4th but they need to do big changes in gameplay.
    I liked how British the first was, I assume the other two are the same, guys with Yorkshire accents etc

I liked how British the first was, I assume the other two are the same, guys with Yorkshire accents etc
    Yeah its kept very british and the comedy element is still there in the game but as i said its same old same old.

Side Missions are identical and there are alot better RPGs out there.

But if your in the UK and i think you can pick them both up for under a tenner each at CEX or Amazon i would give them ago. Its entertainment for a couple of weeks, but they have no replay value.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Yeah its kept very british and the comedy element is still there in the game but as i said its same old same old.

Side Missions are identical and there are alot better RPGs out there.

But if your in the UK and i think you can pick them both up for under a tenner each at CEX or Amazon i would give them ago. Its entertainment for a couple of weeks, but they have no replay value.
    I pretty much completely disagree, though I hate the jobs, the side missions are different, and where Fable really gets it's unique personality (From shrinking down to play the funniest live action D&D game ever, to acting out scenes from different hilarious plays, to releasing demonically possessed lawn gnomes all over the land.) The quests are short enough to pick up and play, and while it is not the best most engaging RPG ever, it certainly is worth having, and playing through every now and again.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.