Page 227 of 425 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4245
  1. #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I've been playing Skyrim for several hours a day, for the past week. It's one of the most addicting games I've ever played! They did a great job with the graphics (PC version) and there's so many quests that it'll keep me occupied for ages. Definitely worth a play if you've got a couple of weeks off
    I fucking hate that word! addictive, addictive... it's ADDICTIVE!!

    Sorry, carry on!

  2. #2262
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    um I thought Skyrim was a sex game since it has the word 'rim' in it
    Right to Un-censor!



  3. #2263
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Need to get off the bastard internet with this insomnia, decided to give this blast from the past another spin



  4. #2264
    Started to play Agarest for the PS3.

    a very good turn based JRPG if you dont mind basic graphics and alot of text reading.

  5. #2265
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    197
    So through the process of trading off coal on Steam today I ended up with the following coupons.

    x5 - 50% off Valve Games
    x4 - 25% off Valve Games
    x1 - 33% off Valve Games
    x1 - 25% off Bethesda Games
    x2 - 25% off THQ Games
    x1 - 50% off Rockstar Games
    x1 - 25% off Activision Games
    x1 - 25% off Sega Games
    x1 - 25% off id software games
    x1 - 50% Shattered Horizon
    x1 - 50% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

    I just hope they activate right before the end of the Steam sale.


    CM Punk with a Don't Feed the Jeri-troll shirt.
    Thanks to Sully for the best signature in the WORLD!

  6. #2266
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,571
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    So through the process of trading off coal on Steam today I ended up with the following coupons.

    x5 - 50% off Valve Games
    x4 - 25% off Valve Games
    x1 - 33% off Valve Games
    x1 - 25% off Bethesda Games
    x2 - 25% off THQ Games
    x1 - 50% off Rockstar Games
    x1 - 25% off Activision Games
    x1 - 25% off Sega Games
    x1 - 25% off id software games
    x1 - 50% Shattered Horizon
    x1 - 50% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

    I just hope they activate right before the end of the Steam sale.
    sweet, hopefully you are able to use all of that to get some fun games


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #2267
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    I only have 1x 50% off Valve games coupon and 2x 25% off Valve games coupons.


  8. #2268
    Rayman Origins just might be the most gorgeous game I've ever played.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  9. #2269
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Rayman Origins just might be the most gorgeous game I've ever played.
    You know what, I got that for Christmas but have yet to even open it. Ive spent far too much time on the latest Assassins Creed.

  10. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    You know what, I got that for Christmas but have yet to even open it. Ive spent far too much time on the latest Assassins Creed.
    You should get on Rayman, like, stat. It's 2011's best console platformer.

    And did I mention it's beautiful?


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.