Page 225 of 438 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215223224225226227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4374
    Blog Entries
    I've been spending more and more time each day at work on nescafe

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

New Saints Row is like a middle finger to the realism of GTA.

New Lord of the Rings RPG is very Linear and repetitive. A rental only i suggest.

Not sure what i wanna play on next but i have Zelda in the post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    New Saints Row is like a middle finger to the realism of GTA.

New Lord of the Rings RPG is very Linear and repetitive. A rental only i suggest.

Not sure what i wanna play on next but i have Zelda in the post.
    that is what makes the Saint's Row games so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that is what makes the Saint's Row games so awesome
    Damn straight its like we arent going to beat GTA for realism so lets go the complete opposite.

I loved the opening two scenes for the new game. But im only 30 mins in due to connectivity issues but it seems alot of fun.

The fact that you can make your character speak Zombie is just incredible.

Blog Entries
    Damn straight its like we arent going to beat GTA for realism so lets go the complete opposite.

I loved the opening two scenes for the new game. But im only 30 mins in due to connectivity issues but it seems alot of fun.

The fact that you can make your character speak Zombie is just incredible.
    that is pretty awesome
    I'm still waiting to grab it

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that is pretty awesome
    I'm still waiting to grab it
    I rented it on my Onlive but it definatley is one im going to have to buy to take my time on when it comes down in price. But i have a shocking amount of games to play on and March is getting ever closer.

I have a backlog now like

Managed to finish Saints 3 off before the Christmas madness

But since then I've bought Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations and was given Batman Arkham City as a gift.
    Also bought a few XBLA games I haven't finished... Joe Danger, Sonic CD and I bought Trine 2 yesterday.

So many games... so little time

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I have a backlog now like

Managed to finish Saints 3 off before the Christmas madness

But since then I've bought Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations and was given Batman Arkham City as a gift.
    Also bought a few XBLA games I haven't finished... Joe Danger, Sonic CD and I bought Trine 2 yesterday.

So many games... so little time
    Hell yeah thats so true.

I have brought 20 games this xmas and i have over 100 for free on my acount for onlive.

Agarest and Disgaea 4 and Zelda and the big 3 i wanna sit down and play soon.

Is GOldeneye for the Wii any good?

Hell yeah thats so true.

I have brought 20 games this xmas and i have over 100 for free on my acount for onlive.

Agarest and Disgaea 4 and Zelda and the big 3 i wanna sit down and play soon.

Is GOldeneye for the Wii any good?
    I've heard that it's meant to be pretty good yeah. I haven't played it though, but i did have a go of the demo for the 360 version. I didn't reckon much to it tbh. In it's 'modernisation' it seemed to have lost it's oldskool retro charm. Saying that though I haven't played the N64 version for years, that's probably aged horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've heard that it's meant to be pretty good yeah. I haven't played it though, but i did have a go of the demo for the 360 version. I didn't reckon much to it tbh. In it's 'modernisation' it seemed to have lost it's oldskool retro charm. Saying that though I haven't played the N64 version for years, that's probably aged horribly.
    To me it hasnt but i was a major fan of it