Page 223 of 438 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213221222223224225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4374
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    my laptop died on me and my desktop won't connect to the patch server for TOR
    the anticipation of getting to actually play it is driving me insane.
    and now i create a second account on xbox live since mine is connected to the mexico one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    sports
    action
    shooters
    Sports:
    3-on-3 NHL arcade
    Madden Arcade
    SWOS but thats an oldie, doesn't play like PES or FIFA either
    there may be baseball games too but europe doesn't get them

Shooter:
    If the cover has an alien on it. 90% chance its a shooter. If you're up for a seriously HARD challenge then recommend IKARUGA. Still 1 of the hardest playable games out there!
    Monday Night Combat - Think TF2 but better. Shit is so awesome, just need to understand which classes clash with what.

Action:
    Beyond good and evil, that lara croft game, rayman, resident evil 4 and Veronica X

A few examples of ones you should check out

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sports:
    3-on-3 NHL arcade
    Madden Arcade
    SWOS but thats an oldie, doesn't play like PES or FIFA either
    there may be baseball games too but europe doesn't get them

Shooter:
    If the cover has an alien on it. 90% chance its a shooter. If you're up for a seriously HARD challenge then recommend IKARUGA. Still 1 of the hardest playable games out there!
    Monday Night Combat - Think TF2 but better. Shit is so awesome, just need to understand which classes clash with what.

Action:
    Beyond good and evil, that lara croft game, rayman, resident evil 4 and Veronica X

A few examples of ones you should check out
    bolded i either know of or already downloaded
    i am thinking of downloading gta san andreas

Blog Entries
    i know there is a thread for xbox etc ids but i wanna post my 3ds id here if anyone fancies adding me - 4811 7408 7640
    Right to Un-censor!

So I finished the Uncharted 3 storyline, and I really enjoyed it. I think it may be the best one of the series, and I can't wait till they make #4.

I didn't like all parts of the game though, I love the story, but I just didn't enjoy all of the environments. That's a personal thing though, I'm sure there's people out there that loved the France chapter.

My favorite parts are as follows:

The first part of the game, from the bar until you get to France. Then I was not a fan of the Eastern France and Syria chapters, but I loved all the chapters following that in the game. A matter a fact, I really liked the boat parts, and then all of the desert areas.

Some people we're disappointed there wasn't any supernatural things in the game, but like I stated before, I like it that way. Which means this game was one for me, and I took ful advantage of it. I'm going to try out a bit of Multiplayer, and I love how you can finally create your own character, instead of having a bunch of Nathan Drakes running around.

After I play a game or two, I'll play some WWE '12.

A short comedy lol

#REAL!

Normal Member
    I was playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim today and hit someone with the Fus Ro Dah(summons a powerful whirlwind) and it blasted them about a mile into the air straight up until I couldn't see them anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    I was playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim today and hit someone with the Fus Ro Dah(summons a powerful whirlwind) and it blasted them about a mile into the air straight up until I couldn't see them anymore.
    did you see them fall back down?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    did you see them fall back down?
    Nope, which scared the crap out of me. I'll go back later and see if the body is somewhere nearby, but I waited like 5 minutes and the body never returned to the ground. I might have made it clip out of the in-game area though.

I still havent started Skyrim yet... I'm too scared to