Page 220 of 442 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210218219220221222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 4414
    still one of the greatest wrestling games of all time

WRESTLEFEST

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    So there is going to be a Luigi Mansion 2 for the 3DS, excited, I enjoyed the first one for the GC
    Yeah, the original Luigi's Mansion is crazy underrated. The sequel looks great, too.

...and Super Mario 3D looks great too, damn, hope someone buys me a 3DS game for Christmas.
    It's the best game on the system, and easily one of the finest Mario games ever made. The gameplay falls somewhere between Mario 3 and Galaxy 2 and rivals the quality of both.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, the original Luigi's Mansion is crazy underrated. The sequel looks great, too.

It's the best game on the system, and easily one of the finest Mario games ever made. The gameplay falls somewhere between Mario 3 and Galaxy 2 and rivals the quality of both.
    Luigi's Mansion stands as not just one of the best launch titles Ive played, but one of the best games in general.

Havent had the opportunity to play Mario yet, but if the gameplay is similar to Mario 3, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Luigi's Mansion stands as not just one of the best launch titles Ive played, but one of the best games in general.
    It really sucks that people shit all over the game just because Nintendo decided to launch without a Mario platformer or new Zelda. I think those of us who gave it a chance discovered that it was actually something quite special.

Regardless, it's awesome that Nintendo is giving a second chance to a series that never quite took off. Now if only they would do the same for friggin' Pikmin.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Havent had the opportunity to play Mario yet, but if the gameplay is similar to Mario 3, count me in.
    It's 3D and looks almost exactly the Galaxy games, but the level design harkens back to 3's brilliant linearity. Also, there's Tanooki suits. So, yeah. Get that shit, son.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Never played Pikmin, I only recognise it from SSBB, although Olimar was pretty bad in the game lol.
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Never played Pikmin, I only recognise it from SSBB, although Olimar was pretty bad in the game lol.
    Pikmin was surprisingly fun and addictive.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Only a few more days till I finally get to sink my teeth into the third installment of the Uncharted series!

I think the biggest thing I'm excited about, is the new environments. You're on planes, hanging off boats, in the desert, in the jungle, in the city, Drake as a boy. So many new things that have developed in this series since the third game. In Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, you're in about 2 settings the entire game, the Amazon Jungle, and a huge island...and the boat in the first two minutes of the game, if that counts. Throughout the first game, you were still in many different places on the island, seeing many different things, including an underground bunker, but it was still a little restricted.

In the second series, Uncharted 2: Among Theives, this area of the game vastly improved. You were in the Museum, in Borneo, in Nepal. Still a lot of jungle, but you were actually in a city. It was a city experiencing a civil war, but it was a city...which is way more exciting, with a lot of new things to do. I didn't necessarily enjoy the snow part of the game though, at least after several times playing the game. The first time it was fun, but it get's really bland, and somewhat dreadful, when I'm playing through the game.

I don't believe that you've ever been on US soil in the series though, even in this third game, and I'd like to really experience that. Like, New York for example. Imagine if there was a chapter in Uncharted, where you had to scale a huge construction site in New York City, or you're at the tip top of a sky scrapper, jumping through offices and buildings. It'd be a fun environment, and I'm waiting for that sort of environment in a city to happen destruction and chaos going on behind it.

Blog Entries
    If they made a Mario game similar to Super Mario World I will OD on excitement
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    I think they are releasing a green 3DS with Luigi Mansion 2, like they did with the red 3DS and Super Mario
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    are they gonna release a new Sonic game anytime soon? was sitting playing Sonic 3 last night, best Sonic ever!
    Right to Un-censor!