Page 196 of 444 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186194195196197198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4437
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Next game I buy will be WWE 12, hopefully I will have finished Uncharted 3 by then, then Ill have to decide whether to get WWE 12 on Xbox or PS3.
    I would say that depends on if you're a multiplayer guy or not? I would hazzard a guess at there would be more people playing online with the 360 version. If you're a career mode guy then it doesn't really matter! Or how much do you value achievements/trophies?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I would say that depends on if you're a multiplayer guy or not? I would hazzard a guess at there would be more people playing online with the 360 version. If you're a career mode guy then it doesn't really matter! Or how much do you value achievements/trophies?!
    Yeah trophies/achievos doesnt bother me, online hasnt before either, probably just get the 360 version as thats what most my mates will be doing.

Had a blast with the MW3 campaign, but the mulitplayer is pissing me off. I've got Red connection (one bar) even though I RARELY had red the entire time I played Black Ops. I hope it's something on their end that they'll fix, but it's really annoying and making me not want to play the game online.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

*pre-rolling blunts for tonight's release of Skyrim*

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    *pre-rolling blunts for tonight's release of Skyrim*
    http://geeklove101.com/home/2011/11/...e-endless.html

"We all know that Skyrim will eat away players lives for months after its release. Bethesda has a habit of making those kinds of open world games. But Skyrim will also offer endless missions to players using a unique system.

The "Radiant Quest" system makes it so that an infinite number of quests can be generated by the game. An example of this would be having an NPC giving a quest to go kill some bandits in a dungeon or an alchemist asking you to go and collect some plants for him. Guilds will also randomly generate quests so there it would be pretty hard to find nothing to do in Skyrim (granted that will also be fun). Including the future DLC that Todd Howard promises will be more "substantial" than the Fallout DLC, Skyrim will probably never leave your console for at least a couple months or a year (assuming you don't have other game to play). So, let's do the math here: endless missions + endless dragons + DLC = several hundred hours of your life being taken before your very eyes. Time well spent." My friends' website.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    http://geeklove101.com/home/2011/11/...e-endless.html

"We all know that Skyrim will eat away players lives for months after its release. Bethesda has a habit of making those kinds of open world games. But Skyrim will also offer endless missions to players using a unique system.

The "Radiant Quest" system makes it so that an infinite number of quests can be generated by the game. An example of this would be having an NPC giving a quest to go kill some bandits in a dungeon or an alchemist asking you to go and collect some plants for him. Guilds will also randomly generate quests so there it would be pretty hard to find nothing to do in Skyrim (granted that will also be fun). Including the future DLC that Todd Howard promises will be more "substantial" than the Fallout DLC, Skyrim will probably never leave your console for at least a couple months or a year (assuming you don't have other game to play). So, let's do the math here: endless missions + endless dragons + DLC = several hundred hours of your life being taken before your very eyes. Time well spent." My friends' website.
    I'm planning on renting Skyrim tomorrow but I'm not planning going that far with it. Just something to keep me busy until Saints Row The Third comes out.

Just to let you all know how short the campaign is on MW3, I beat it twice in the last 48 hours. One playthrough just to play and the other to get intel. The game is great and all, but if the only you are interested in doing on this game is the single player, rent it.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I'm planning on renting Skyrim tomorrow but I'm not planning going that far with it. Just something to keep me busy until Saints Row The Third comes out.

Just to let you all know how short the campaign is on MW3, I beat it twice in the last 48 hours. One playthrough just to play and the other to get intel. The game is great and all, but if the only you are interested in doing on this game is the single player, rent it.
    Yeah I was disappointed in how short the campaign was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

KENNY OMEGA TIME!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Had a blast with the MW3 campaign, but the mulitplayer is pissing me off. I've got Red connection (one bar) even though I RARELY had red the entire time I played Black Ops. I hope it's something on their end that they'll fix, but it's really annoying and making me not want to play the game online.
    I'm having the same problem dude, I am constantly getting unplayable lag or server timeout/disconnect BS. I hope they patch it soon.