Page 151 of 438 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4378
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    I do understand why people would want to buy one BUT with limited titles currently out for it, with the 3D not lasting as long as it should and with HALF the features still not available in the UK(at least to my knowledge when i checked a month ago) i dont see the point in purchasing one until the second model is released.

And when they do release it and the battery life is good i will buy it.
    I'm not trying to convince you to buy one or anything, man. I was simply trying to shed some light on why someone would spend the money and not use the 3D, which you seemed sort of perplexed by.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not trying to convince you to buy one or anything, man. I was simply trying to shed some light on why someone would spend the money and not use the 3D, which you seemed sort of perplexed by.
    Oh no i didnt mean to say you were im sorry if it came across that way.

I was just saying i would mainly buy it for its 3D features thats the only thing that really interests me about it. Makes me sound like a right shallow gamer but i cant afford a 3D tv so i want something that is 3d....

If that makes sense.

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/119...l?_cmpid=ign40

Interesting gaming article makes alot of interesting points if not a little bit too serious about child zombies.

EDIT: Interesting points about GTA and COD.
    Last edited by Subject Zero; 09-08-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Last night I intended to sit down and play Dead Island for an hour before going to bed, and that one hour turned into four. Here are some of my random impressions thus far:

- The fictional island of Banoi is just a fantastic setting. The sights are an absolute wonder to behold, and they provide a wonderful contrast to all of the game's mayhem and brutality.

- Great zombies. Some shuffle and some run, but almost all remain threatening. And having a pack of them, dripping with gore and gnashing of teeth, rush from the foliage to tear at your flesh makes your stomach drop in the best possible way. You feel the tension and urgency of being an actual survivor in a world gone to shit. And that friggin' rocks.

- The tight, addictive combat is made all the better by the wonderful limb physics. You really feel like you're dissecting the living dead.

- Smooth controls that are fairly intuitive. Give it a half hour or so and you'll be expertly dispatching heads like a veteran of the Zetas drug cartel.

- I'm loving the leveling tree, as well as the weapon upgrade/repair mechanic (which exceeds that of Dead Rising 2).

- Much has been said of the Dead Rising meets Fallout 3 comparisons, but I find it curious that no one's really been drawing any lines to Bioshock.

- While much of what I've written so far may sound like glowing praise (and truth be told, much of it is), I have been bothered by one fairly glaring flaw: the game sort of lacks its own personality. Dead Island is like a hodge-podge or stew put together using some fantastic ingredients, but, while still rather delicious, every bite has the taste of familiarity. But even though it never quite became its own thing while simmering, I don't think that's going to stop too many from going back to the stove to fill their bowls with seconds of what is essentially videogame comfort food.
    Last edited by Iron Ape; 09-09-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I've been playing Dead Island for the last few days, and it is fucking amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone!

I have actually been playing Shadows of the Damned for the past few days. Pretty good game. The production that was put into it was top notch.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Great to here positive reviews about Dead Island, I shall be purchasing that come next payday.

At the moment Im playing Resistance 3, literally. Very enjoyable game for a fan such as myself, although it does seem to be very short.

#REAL!

Been playing The Impossible Game on my phone. So addicting.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    At the moment Im playing Resistance 3, literally. Very enjoyable game for a fan such as myself, although it does seem to be very short.
    Remember when I said that I would probably end up buying that before I even got around to playing my copies of the other two? Yeah, well, that happened.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9