Page 131 of 444 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4437
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    You forgot Tekken X Capcom
    I don't think I missed....oh I see what you did there. Well played

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Dues Ex: Human Revolution finally comes out today. I ordered it so it will probably not come until tomorrow. Is anybody else excited about this game?
    Hell yeah I am excited. I enjoyed the first two and can't wait to play it today.

Will Street Fighter be able to work in full out 3d though. I only see Street Fighter as a side view beat em up.

I dont think Street Fighter x Tekken will be an issue as i can see Tekken working in that way.

BUT Tekken x Street Fighter will be a hard test for the developers as the last 3d Street Fighter game was god awful.

Is there a new Soul Caibur released?
    Tekken x Street Fighter will use the same format as Street Fighter 4. it will be a side view beat em up. So the real question is will Tekken be able to play well that way? I think it will. And yeah there is going to be a new Soul Calibur. I don't really know much about it though.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I don't think I missed....oh I see what you did there. Well played

Hell yeah I am excited. I enjoyed the first two and can't wait to play it today.

Tekken x Street Fighter will use the same format as Street Fighter 4. it will be a side view beat em up. So the real question is will Tekken be able to play well that way? I think it will. And yeah there is going to be a new Soul Calibur. I don't really know much about it though.
    I though Street Fighter x Tekken is using that not Tekken x Street Fighter

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Resistance 3
    Resident Evil Revelations

And hey well done for mentioning Prey 2
    Yeah, that game looks so boss. I really enjoyed the Bounty Trailer for it. To anybody who hasn't seen it, watch it. Sure, it doesn't have any gameplay footage but what it implies the game is going to have is exciting none the less and Johnny Cash's Rusty Cage makes it perfect.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

I though Street Fighter x Tekken is using that not Tekken x Street Fighter
    Are there two different versions of it coming out? I have only heard of the one version.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Damn just realized I also missed Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Are there two different versions of it coming out? I have only heard of the one version.
    Tekken x Street Fighter

Street Fighter x Tekken

Two games using each others different beat em up styes

Alot like what they use to do with KOF and Street Fighter

Tekken x Street Fighter

Street Fighter x Tekken

Two games using each others different beat em up styes

Alot like what they use to do with KOF and Street Fighter
    (looks it up) oh that's cool. I think Street Fighter would do fine in a Tekken environment. Remember Street Fighter EX plus a.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

(looks it up) oh that's cool. I think Street Fighter would do fine in a Tekken environment. Remember Street Fighter EX plus a.
    Exactly why i have major doubts about it being a success.

Exactly why i have major doubts about it being a success.
    Well, I seriously doubt they will use the EX formula anyway. They will probably keep it strictly Tekken like they are with the other one and limit the Street Fighters moves to only physical attacks unless it is like Evil Ryu.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Well, I seriously doubt they will use the EX formula anyway. They will probably keep it strictly Tekken like they are with the other one and limit the Street Fighters moves to only physical attacks unless it is like Evil Ryu.
    BUT the problem with that is Street Fighter is all about those silly special moves thats what makes it Street Fighter.

The only way i can see Tekken x Street Fighter working is if it dosent have the likes of Ryu in it because he is mainly special moves