Page 121 of 425 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 4245
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I go through phases of being a massive achievement whore, then somtimes, just not caring. Im not caring at the moment, but I suppose it just depends on the game really. Like you I got the full 1000 on legends of wrestlemania, because Legends of Wrestlemania is one of those rare beasts that is really easy to total, and really fun to total
    Yeah a friend of mine has been trophy whoring lately and says he's going to pass me (he's 150 trophies behind me right now) but he has a 4 year-old and is racking up on little kid games. He gets pissed whenever I say I got my trophies on legit games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Loads its rather easy with some games. Especailly on the 360 i have them for all the Bioware games and for Oblivion and for most Smackdowns and Legends of wrestlemania.

But really apart from the Bioware ones ( Mass Effect 1 + 2 and Dragon Age 1+ 2) the rest were kinda easy just time consuming

I have a few werid ones as well like does anybody play the Warrior series uknow Dynasty, Samurai, Gundam, Ochichi i have 1000 for each of them apart from the most recent Dynasty Warriors.

I have platinum trophy for Heavy Rain and Yakuza 3. Theres another one as well but cant be arsed to turn my ps3 on.
    I have played all of those games, but Gundam.

I own DW2-6. I am working on getting 7... Talk about being devoted to repeats of the same shit over an over. LOL
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Yeah a friend of mine has been trophy whoring lately and says he's going to pass me (he's 150 trophies behind me right now) but he has a 4 year-old and is racking up on little kid games. He gets pissed whenever I say I got my trophies on legit games.
    Hey, If you wanna whore with the best of em' that's what you gotta do!! I have my fair share of LEGO games played on my gamercard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have played all of those games, but Gundam.

I own DW2-6. I am working on getting 7... Talk about being devoted to repeats of the same shit over an over. LOL
    7 is thouroughly dissapointing. The achievos are insanely time consuming, and it just doesnt seem as fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    7 is thouroughly dissapointing. The achievos are insanely time consuming, and it just doesnt seem as fun to play.
    Yeah you do become like a zombie im only did it because i hate first person shooters and thats all that seems to be out nowadays. Only 7 more months till Mass Effect 3 WOooooooooo

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Blog Entries
    Yeah you do become like a zombie im only did it because i hate first person shooters and thats all that seems to be out nowadays. Only 7 more months till Mass Effect 3 WOooooooooo
    Hell yeah Mass Effect, the original 2 were a pleasure to finsih and get all achievos.

Hell yeah Mass Effect, the original 2 were a pleasure to finsih and get all achievos.
    Mass Effect 2 = Best game ever. Best Characters ever best story ever best ever ever.

Im hoping they dont rush the release of Mass Effect 3 like they did with Dragon Age 2. Id rather wait an extra year to see the final chapter for Commander Shepard.

And they best bring Jack back id be pissed off if she isnt in the new game

Blog Entries
    Mass Effect 2 = Best game ever. Best Characters ever best story ever best ever ever.

Im hoping they dont rush the release of Mass Effect 3 like they did with Dragon Age 2. Id rather wait an extra year to see the final chapter for Commander Shepard.

And they best bring Jack back id be pissed off if she isnt in the new game
    yeah they really messed up Dragon Age 2, Im confident they will be patient with the ME3, I just with they would bring out a Knights of the Old Republic 3 game.

yeah they really messed up Dragon Age 2, Im confident they will be patient with the ME3, I just with they would bring out a Knights of the Old Republic 3 game.
    They have its online though

I enjoyed the plot to Dragon Age 2 plus Varric and Merril were great characters but without Morrigan what the fuck was the point.

The 3rd Dragon Age has been started on and lets hope its better and more weapons and abilities this time please

Blog Entries
    They have its online though

I enjoyed the plot to Dragon Age 2 plus Varric and Merril were great characters but without Morrigan what the fuck was the point.

The 3rd Dragon Age has been started on and lets hope its better and more weapons and abilities this time please
    Not a fan of MMORPGs, Dragon Age 2 just felt like a letdown compared to the 1st.