Page 112 of 439 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4383
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yes it does, it comes up with the game over screen, your character appears headless, the volume controls come up on screen etc. Its a great game to play at night especially when you sanity bar drops down, some freaky stuff will happen then.
    See, that shit is mad clever, and I dig the hell out of it.

I'm an enormous horror film fan, but they don't really deliver on the scares front for me anymore, unfortunately. Video games, on the other hand, still have the ability to deliver that carnival funhouse experience that I crave so much. Nothing beats rocking, say, some Dead Space 2 at 1 a.m. with every single light in my house off and a slight breeze rippling through my curtains. When a game gets so tense that you have to periodically pause it up and walk it off, you know you have yourself a winner.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    See, that shit is mad clever, and I dig the hell out of it.

I'm an enormous horror film fan, but they don't really deliver on the scares front for me anymore, unfortunately. Video games, on the other hand, still have the ability to deliver that carnival funhouse experience that I crave so much. Nothing beats rocking, say, some Dead Space 2 at 1 a.m. with every single light in my house off and a slight breeze rippling through my curtains. When a game gets so tense that you have to periodically pause it up and walk it off, you know you have yourself a winner.
    Games Ive always found to be more scary than movies, obviously graphics dont compare to real life, but with games like Dead Space and Silent Hill etc, you find yourself actually "in" them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Games Ive always found to be more scary than movies, obviously graphics dont compare to real life, but with games like Dead Space and Silent Hill etc, you find yourself actually "in" them.
    Yeah, the immersion of gaming really plays to everything that makes the horror genre so great. They're pretty much a perfect fit for each other.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

So, I hopped on two big Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales today. From Best Buy I ordered Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Transformers: War for Cybertron, and the Prince of Persia Trilogy; from Amazon I grabbed Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Ultimate Edition), Borderlands (Game of the Year), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (5th Anniversary Edition). I also took advantage of some Amazon Lightning Deals that were too good to pass up and got Little Big Planet 2 and MotorStorm: Apocalypse.

So, yeah, I think I might have an addiction problem. Did I mention that I got Yakuza 4, too?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

So, I hopped on two big Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales today. From Best Buy I ordered Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Transformers: War for Cybertron, and the Prince of Persia Trilogy; from Amazon I grabbed Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Ultimate Edition), Borderlands (Game of the Year), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (5th Anniversary Edition). I also took advantage of some Amazon Lightning Deals that were too good to pass up and got Little Big Planet 2 and MotorStorm: Apocalypse.

So, yeah, I think I might have an addiction problem. Did I mention that I got Yakuza 4, too?
    Shiiiiiiiiit.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    Shiiiiiiiiit.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I play a lot of videogames, but I can only afford to go on a binge like that at the used store every now and then.

#REAL!

Quick question: who is this guy? lol

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Quick question: who is this guy? lol
    Clay Davis, a character on The Wire.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U