Page 111 of 425 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4245
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    What kind of videos we talking? Like, commercials? "Let's Play" videos? Or are they gonna try to destroy, say, G4TV reviews or (HolyJose forbid) Zero Punctuation!?!
    More along those lines.

If that law were to be passed there would be riots everywhere. An nerd riots are the worst.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Shadows of the Damned is sooooooooooooooo fucking cool. It's a near perfect blend of awesome RE4 gameplay, Evil Dead and Aliens references, juvenile dick jokes, and par-for-the-course Suda 51 craziness. And even though it's essentially just a mixture of already established components, none of that stops it from being one of the freshest new IPs to come down the pike in quite some time. Heartily recommended.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Anyone Eternal Darkness fans here? After years and years of listening to people rave about it, I finally decided to bite. Just scooped a factory-sealed copy off of eBay for $42.50, and I'm really excited to see what all the hype was about. I hear that it's unlike any other horror game out there so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

I also grabbed all of the Fatal Frame games off of Amazon for $20 each, and I'm eager to check those out, too. I don't know much about the series other than that they are supposed to be truly unsettling, and I'm always down for a good scare (or three).

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Shadows of the Damned is sooooooooooooooo fucking cool. It's a near perfect blend of awesome RE4 gameplay, Evil Dead and Aliens references, juvenile dick jokes, and par-for-the-course Suda 51 craziness. And even though it's essentially just a mixture of already established components, none of that stops it from being one of the freshest new IPs to come down the pike in quite some time. Heartily recommended.
    I definitely gotta check it out, I own both No More Heroes titles and the tedious Flower, Sun, and Rain for DS.. I like the grindhouse feel to Suda51 games and im looking forward to checking out your recommendation..

Anyone Eternal Darkness fans here? After years and years of listening to people rave about it, I finally decided to bite. Just scooped a factory-sealed copy off of eBay for $42.50, and I'm really excited to see what all the hype was about. I hear that it's unlike any other horror game out there so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

I also grabbed all of the Fatal Frame games off of Amazon for $20 each, and I'm eager to check those out, too. I don't know much about the series other than that they are supposed to be truly unsettling, and I'm always down for a good scare (or three).
    You're gonna love Eternal Darkness, but the cool stuff doesnt happen until after Cambodia.. Thats where the insanity kicks in.. I loved that game so much, I beat it 3 times to face the three different guardians towards the end of the game.. Definitely a great pick up.. Now Fatal Frame, Ive only played parts 1 & 2, but even without playing the third one, I can safely say it was a great series.. Part 2 is my favorite out of them all, thats the one with the twins.. You really came up my brotha, I hope you give all of the games a try..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I definitely gotta check it out, I own both No More Heroes titles and the tedious Flower, Sun, and Rain for DS.. I like the grindhouse feel to Suda51 games and im looking forward to checking out your recommendation..
    The No More Heroes games are tits, aren't they? Travis Touchdown is my personal hero.

But, yeah, if you dig those games and Resident Evil 4, then Shadows of the Damned will be right up your alley. It's got that patented Suda personality, plus rock-solid gameplay to match. The whole thing comes locked and loaded with some serious potential to father a classic series.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    You're gonna love Eternal Darkness, but the cool stuff doesnt happen until after Cambodia.. Thats where the insanity kicks in.. I loved that game so much, I beat it 3 times to face the three different guardians towards the end of the game.. Definitely a great pick up.. Now Fatal Frame, Ive only played parts 1 & 2, but even without playing the third one, I can safely say it was a great series.. Part 2 is my favorite out of them all, thats the one with the twins.. You really came up my brotha, I hope you give all of the games a try..
    This is all awesome to hear.

*camps-out by mailbox*

Look! Its Wesker! xD

Blog Entries

Yeah as Samoan619 said Eternal Darkness is a real treat. A classic GC game that is unashamedly different. A great little horror game, that will have you playing through multiple times to get the most out of each power.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah as Samoan619 said Eternal Darkness is a real treat. A classic GC game that is unashamedly different. A great little horror game, that will have you playing through multiple times to get the most out of each power.
    Doesn't the game do stuff, like, make you think that your television is broken and that your controller is malfunctioning and things of those sort? That's a riot, if true. I eagerly await being fucked with by my video game.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't the game do stuff, like, make you think that your television is broken and that your controller is malfunctioning and things of those sort? That's a riot, if true. I eagerly await being fucked with by my video game.
    Yes it does, it comes up with the game over screen, your character appears headless, the volume controls come up on screen etc. Its a great game to play at night especially when you sanity bar drops down, some freaky stuff will happen then.