Page 103 of 442 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4420

#REAL!

I already put 10 up so here....

One more....a DL Case from LA Noire!

#REAL!

Playing through THPS2 again.

2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > THUG > anything since

Been playing inFAMOUS and Little Big Planet since they were offered as free downloads with the "Welcome Back" Package that Sony offered after the outage. Infamous is cool except it gets repetitive and I'm not really into games like it, but it kept me interested in the story and I can get the platinum trophy on it so I'll finish it out. Little Big Planet has been great because me and my friends get online and just goof off. I've laughed so hard I cried one night playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    BTW does anyone know anything about Dungeon Siege 3, its by Squarenix so it may be worth a look.
    Installed Dungeon Siege III on my PC a couple of hours ago and played for only a few minutes. So far the graphics are good, gameplay's all right but it should improve once I get past all the stupid tutorials, but the story's a little bla der bla bla GET ON WITH IT.

Still too early to give a decent review of the game.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1007&dateline=1308352  203

Being videogame related; just bought tickets for this. So excited.

http://www.wolftrap.org/Home/Find_Pe...708show11.aspx
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have been playing "Pac Man: Championship Edition DX" for the last week. My eyes are bleeding from that and also my newly aquired "Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D" (Yes, it's beautiful.)

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    BTW does anyone know anything about Dungeon Siege 3, its by Squarenix so it may be worth a look.
    -- three hours into the game --

I like it. Main story's a bit standard (gather/rebuild forces to fight an ultimate evil thinger), but the game looks nice and plays well once you get the feel of it's slight quirkiness. Quirkiness being:

> when your character is doing a flourish/combat move, you can't do anything else until they finish that move, like move or dodge.

> magic effects look great, but there can be so many of them on the screen at one time you can't tell what's going on.

> the game camera can be your worst enemy. Whatever you do try not to corner yourself when a mob rushes you or the camera could zoom in on a very unhelpful angle and you'll be stuck like that until you can fight your way out.

Some helpful hints I've learned:

> LEARN TO DODGE. And run away too. Very very important even if your character's a tank.

> MAKE YOUR AI CHARACTER THE TANK. Let them take all the damage. A mob rushes you, back off and let the AI character get hit while you pick everyone off with less risk.

> GAMER, HEAL THYSELF. No healing potions in this game so find that healing perk (or whatever it's called) when you level up and max it out. This is especially important for the boss fights. So far I haven't met a boss where I can just stand there and duke it out. Dodge, heal, attack, repeat.

> EVERYONE TALKS TOO MUCH. There's enough pointless babble going on in this game, so in the Options menu, turn OFF "Display Pop-Up Dialog". Trust me the AI will start yammering at an inconvenient time and post the text right in the middle of the screen. You don't want that.

> I CAN'T SEE SH*T. With hi-res detail, blooming, blur, fog/smoke, shadows, and other stuff it can be tough to see what's going on sometimes. Tweeking the gamma doesn't really help too much because you either have too much shadow or too much smoke/fog, so simply turn OFF the extra shadows. It helps a lot.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1007&dateline=1308352  203

Blog Entries
    I'm about to embark on the last mission of Mass Effect 2!! Absolutely loved it, and I can't WAIT for 3 to come out!! I'm home for a few days so I have to wait until i go back up to my uni house to play it, but I'm sure looking forward to it!!
    It took me 23 hours 22 mins to complete 1 (I didn't do all the side missions though), I've taken considerable more for 2 as I did all the side missions.

I'm seriously considering playing through again but be outright ruthless this time!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm about to embark on the last mission of Mass Effect 2!! Absolutely loved it, and I can't WAIT for 3 to come out!! I'm home for a few days so I have to wait until i go back up to my uni house to play it, but I'm sure looking forward to it!!
    It took me 23 hours 22 mins to complete 1 (I didn't do all the side missions though), I've taken considerable more for 2 as I did all the side missions.

I'm seriously considering playing through again but be outright ruthless this time!!
    Unleash the ruthlessness Tommy!

Oh. I pulled my old X-Box out of my closet this morning an hooked it up. I started playing Max Payne 1 again an I really never get tired of the comic book like storyline. =/ But I am almost done with the game now. I am near the last mission. xD But that only means that I will get to play 2 sooner. Even though 3 might suck (and I use that word loosely) I believe that I will still check it out an play it.

Here are some parts:

A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.