Page 393 of 444 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383391392393394395 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4435
    Blog Entries

Well, Saints Row IV finally came. And before I could even tear the plastic off the case, my girlfriend called to inform me that she was headed home from work early and that, all of the sudden, we were now going to be spending the rest of the evening with her family.

Life's ability to rock hard one second and be cocksuckingly awful the next, well, that just never ceases to amaze me.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Well, Saints Row IV finally came. And before I could even tear the plastic off the case, my girlfriend called to inform me that she was headed home from work early and that, all of the sudden, we were now going to be spending the rest of the evening with her family.

Life's ability to rock hard one second and be cocksuckingly awful the next, well, that just never ceases to amaze me.
    time to start finding out who has the voodoo doll of you

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    time to start finding out who has the voodoo doll of you
    Haha I know, right?

If my house isn't still there when I get home tonight, I'm going to be supremely pissed off. And homeless. I'm also then going to be extremely homeless.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Saints Row IV = YES!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Saints Row IV = YES!
    Yeah, I finally got to spend almost two hours playing it, and "YES!" is a pretty efficient assessment. Thus far, I really like it, warts and all. It's everything that's awesome, awful, and awful-made-awesome-again about the entire current generation of games and genre flicks.

Saints Row IV is essentially that plain Jane 6 at the bar who, after a couple of adult beverages, turns out to be a surprisingly alluring 8 (from the future) who can seduce with her wanton chaos and inimitable charm. Turns out, dumb & ugly aren't completely intolerable when surrounded by so much fun, auteurism, and candy-colored explosions.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

This....this just CAN'T be real.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

This....this just CAN'T be real.
    It's super real.

It's for little kids. No risk screwing up their eyes with the 3D. Yes you can turn it off, but kids are still nosey. Like most of us are. It's also cheaper so it is less a strain on parents' wallet. No hinge so there is a less chance of breaking. It all makes sense. It's not for us (grown people who still play games) it's for the little kiddies.

Amazon currently has Medal of Honor: Warfighter brand new for $5.99 on both PS3 & 360. I know this place is full of military shooter enthusiasts, so I'd thought I'd pass it along.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Oh snap.

Sucker Punch took a page out of Volition's handbook and have added destructible environments to Infamous: Second Son. This is now my most anticipated next-gen title.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9