Page 384 of 439 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374382383384385386 394 434 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4383
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    You say that, but in a couple ways SR3 was stripped down from SR2. Namely the character customisation options. The wealth of options 2 had over 3 was unbelievable. When I first started playing 3 the few set options you could only have really pissed me off.
    I do wish they had left the clothing system alone, the set pieces sucked, hopefully SR4 corrects that.
    the car options were much better though

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

SR3 was alright. I: Although I wish they had better clothing and vocal options.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    You say that, but in a couple ways SR3 was stripped down from SR2. Namely the character customisation options. The wealth of options 2 had over 3 was unbelievable. When I first started playing 3 the few set options you could only have really pissed me off.
    I personally didn't bother much with that stuff so it didn't really affect my enjoyment of the game at all. I'm usually too anxious to get in there and start dispensing dildo bat justice to worry with jiggering eyebrows and tattoo placement.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

So what's the consensus on Ascension as it relates to the other God of War games? Sucker already hit $20 on Amazon, so I had to jump on it.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Finally dragged myself round to playing The Walking Dead ( the good version by TellTale) gotta say I'm loving it so far.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I know this is primarily a Call-of-Duty and "whatever Rockstar's doing" crowd of gamers- but I can't be the only one anticipating the shit out of Dragons Crown, right? RIGHT?!?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This does look rather good. One of the games I have on Pre Order, love me some InFamous.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I know this is primarily a Call-of-Duty and "whatever Rockstar's doing" crowd of gamers- but I can't be the only one anticipating the shit out of Dragons Crown, right? RIGHT?!?

I'd be excited if I had a PS3. I used to love those kinds of games. It's apparently a top seller in Japan but all you need to sell over there is overly cute anime, anime chicks with massive boobs, or "monstahs, batteru, fighto!", so I don't put much stock in that.

Anyway, I finally caved and bought Rage after all this time. The textures are absolutely horrible. It's kind of like... it's like having film grain but as a filter on the textures themselves and not over what you're seeing. If you're an image editing person, it's like having a noise filter on pretty much every texture. The textures look so low res and super grainy in some places which is hilarious given that Rage's whole thing was 8K textures. It's also massively irritating having everything pop in from the sides of your view as super blurry and then sharpen right in front of your face when you're looking around.

General view:
    http://picpaste.com/pics/Aj0C1l4z.1375457578.jpg

Close up(8K my ass):
    http://picpaste.com/pics/CsMzKwdQ.1375457606.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Finally dragged myself round to playing The Walking Dead ( the good version by TellTale) gotta say I'm loving it so far.
    Yes. That game is fucking awesome.