Page 381 of 425 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4245
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Even when you think it's free, it's not....
    This man knows the truth.

It's great and all that Microsoft is giving away free games, but I'd wish they'd give away a game I don't already own
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Late and all but I just saw the gameplay for Dead Rising 3. And that's the game I'm looking forward to the most on the new consoles. Even with Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy. I'm just a sucker for zombie games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's great and all that Microsoft is giving away free games, but I'd wish they'd give away a game I don't already own

Quit buying games when they first come out and wait half a console generation to get them free...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    What games are they giving away free? Are you talking about Fable III? It's a shitter cos' I already own it too You could always download it and sell on the physical copy for a couple of bucks on ebay. I would of done that if I had the HDD space

Or do you mean that new Spartacus arcade game they've realeased? Cos that's one of those 'freemium' dealies. Which seems to be the business model that more and more games seems to be taking these days. You can blame the ipad app generation for that shit. "Here's our new game, you can have it for FREE!!! Ain't that swell? You want extra content? Then you gotta PAY!!!!" Fuck off!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    What games are they giving away free? Are you talking about Fable III? It's a shitter cos' I already own it too You could always download it and sell on the physical copy for a couple of bucks on ebay. I would of done that if I had the HDD space

Or do you mean that new Spartacus arcade game they've realeased? Cos that's one of those 'freemium' dealies. Which seems to be the business model that more and more games seems to be taking these days. You can blame the ipad app generation for that shit. "Here's our new game, you can have it for FREE!!! Ain't that swell? You want extra content? Then you gotta PAY!!!!" Fuck off!!
    yeah, that is the new thing, enough people bitching about just plain being asked to pay for things has made just about every company find a new way to hide that they, in fact, still want your money

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Which Prince of Persia? There's tonnes of them The classic 2D sidecroller? The PS2 era Sands Trilogy? Or this gens reboot or movie tie-in?

Sands of Time seems to be a lot of peoples favourite, so I'd say go with that one. Most people hated 2008's reboot but I had a lot of fun with that one
    I'm talking like ... Warrior Within.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

I decided to dig out my copy of Painkiller: Gold Edition for some somewhat old-school kicks. This was that awkward time period where people were still selling games on CDs and not DVDs(or possibly both depending on distribution) in-case people didn't have a DVD drive. 6 CDs of goodness. Anyway, I always saw Painkiller as my fix for the Doom that Doom 3 did not provide. Sure, its got more in common with Serious Sam than it does Doom but that's the way that I saw it. Great soundtrack and solid shooting.

R.I.P. Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis.

Being 34 and dying on your honeymoon is like Duke Nukem Forever levels of suck.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Anybody know of any Android titles that are actually worth playing? On a whim I decided to scoop a Ouya, and the bulk of the stuff in their marketplace looks like shit I wouldn't even bother playing on a plane ride, much less on my couch in front of the big screen.

As is, I feel like I essentially spent $100 to play emulated versions of games I very likely already own.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5