Page 345 of 425 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4245
  1. #3441
    The system itself sounds enticing, but I'm not feeling the rinky-dink touch-pad on that DualShock at all. I'm also still pretty happy with the kinds of experiences being delivered on current gen systems, so I'm not really getting the hurry to drop new tech. But it is what it is, I guess. As long as there's some exciting software to be had, I'll be there.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  2. #3442
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The system itself sounds enticing, but I'm not feeling the rinky-dink touch-pad on that DualShock at all. I'm also still pretty happy with the kinds of experiences being delivered on current gen systems, so I'm not really getting the hurry to drop new tech. But it is what it is, I guess. As long as there's some exciting software to be had, I'll be there.
    I'm 100% with you on the rushing part of things, and I too am not sure how great that touch pad thing will be. Looked a bit fiddly to me.
    There's no way I'll be able to afford the PS4 when it comes out, so I just hope that they'll keep releasing titles on the PS3 for a little while longer at least.
    I like the sound of what they're going to be putting into the new console though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3443
    I'm sure that saying this is some sort of blasphemy, but Metal Gear Rising is easily the most fun I've ever had with a Metal Gear game. I mean, I liked it right out of the gate, but that like is turning to love the more and more I play. The periodic shades of Viewtiful Joe are really winning me over.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #3444
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    For the most part the PS4 presentation looked like a fresh coat of paint on games I've already played. I hope they introduce games that try to go in a different direction.

    More shooters and dungeon crawlers with shinier HD graphics isn't going to make me run out and spend $600 on a PS4 and some games.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #3445
    That share button on the PS4 controller may have completely destroyed my interest in the console. We'll see what the next Xbox console offers.

  6. #3446
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    That share button on the PS4 controller may have completely destroyed my interest in the console. We'll see what the next Xbox console offers.
    Why's that? I think that's a great feature.

    And why on earth would you allow one little button to completely destroy your interest in the whole console? If one little button is what makes or breaks your consoles, then more power to you, but that's a very narrow minded way of looking at things IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Why's that? I think that's a great feature.

    And why on earth would you allow one little button to completely destroy your interest in the whole console? If one little button is what makes or breaks your consoles, then more power to you, but that's a very narrow minded way of looking at things IMO.
    Not worthy of a dedicated button on the controller. I mean come on, they couldn't move that to a menu? I can't imagine what they were thinking. That's a completely useless button for people that play offline or don't bother keeping any kind of a friends list for their console.

    Also, I feel like I'm the only one that hates the split d-pad. Hated it on the PS1, and hated it on the PS2. It's roadkill on the thumb if it needs any kind of heavy use(fighting games for instance).

  8. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Not worthy of a dedicated button on the controller. I mean come on, they couldn't move that to a menu? I can't imagine what they were thinking. That's a completely useless button for people that play offline or don't bother keeping any kind of a friends list for their console.

    Also, I feel like I'm the only one that hates the split d-pad. Hated it on the PS1, and hated it on the PS2. It's roadkill on the thumb if it needs any kind of heavy use(fighting games for instance).
    Share button is ridiculous, I completely agree. HURR HURR ILL PUT THIS FACEBOOK... DERP! No one is going to use that shit, ever.

    The PS d-pad set is vastly superior to the 360 though man!!

  9. #3449
    I agree that it actually works better than the 360 d-pad does, but that doesn't change how rough it is on your thumb after using it for awhile.

  10. #3450
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Not worthy of a dedicated button on the controller. I mean come on, they couldn't move that to a menu? I can't imagine what they were thinking. That's a completely useless button for people that play offline or don't bother keeping any kind of a friends list for their console.

    Also, I feel like I'm the only one that hates the split d-pad. Hated it on the PS1, and hated it on the PS2. It's roadkill on the thumb if it needs any kind of heavy use(fighting games for instance).
    A button on the controller is 10 times easier than navigating some menu. Your reasoning for saying it's useless is ridiculous. If you do something cool in a game then you want to share it, simple as that. And this feature is a quick and easy way to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Share button is ridiculous, I completely agree. HURR HURR ILL PUT THIS FACEBOOK... DERP! No one is going to use that shit, ever.

    The PS d-pad set is vastly superior to the 360 though man!!
    People actually do share stuff on youtube/facebook etc. More than you think.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.