Page 334 of 425 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4245
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Raiden, to me, epitomizes the true meaning of badassery.
    He was pretty much destined to be a badass. He is Hideo Kojima's favorite character after all!

You give him a sad backstory, give him a sword, turn him into a cyborg ninja and lightning attributes and there we go! Just badass lol

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    He was pretty much destined to be a badass. He is Hideo Kojima's favorite character after all!

You give him a sad backstory, give him a sword, turn him into a cyborg ninja and lightning attributes and there we go! Just badass lol
    Indeed! I still miss Snake though.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Indeed! I still miss Snake though.
    I believe Snake will be around, even if he is written off like he was in MGS4. I swear that they would have gone for GOTY if Snake did actually kill himself but that would have been too risky.

Just a heads up for anyone with Xbox, the countdown to New Years sales on XBLA start today. They usually have some pretty sweet bargains up for grabs each year

Quote Originally Posted by TrueAchievements.com
    As many of you are already aware, Microsoft is holding a pretty crazy sale this year. Now, we could just throw them all into a list with no further details or without assuring that the sales are accurate and then leave you to remember what day the deal you wanted was on, but that's not how we roll here at TrueAchievements.
    Instead of presenting the sales that way, we're going to do as we always do and list all the sale items with download links in the sale prices. We'll also be covering each day's sales as they go live, so be sure to check back here between December 18th and December 31st for full lists of each day's sales. We'll also be sure to link you back to this post each time so you don't have to go searching around for anything.

See how much we look out for you guys?

On to the sales that will be running throughout the holiday season:

Xbox LIVE Arcade:

A World of Keflings 800 MSP 400 MSP
    Fire Pro Wrestling 800 MSP 400 MSP
    Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition 800 MSP 400 MSP
    Jet Set Radio 800 MSP 400 MSP
    Joe Danger 2: The Movie 1200 MSP 400 MSP
    Kinect Party - FREE until December 31st
    Peggle 800 MSP 400 MSP
    Plants vs. Zombies 1200 MSP 600 MSP
    Realms of Ancient War 1200 MSP 400 MSP
    Sonic 4: Episode II 1200 MSP 600 MSP
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2 400 MSP 160 MSP
    Super Meat Boy 1200 MSP 600 MSP
    The Simpsons Arcade 800 MSP 600 MSP
    Wreckateer 800 MSP 200 MSP
    Zuma's Revenge 800 MSP 400 MSP

DLC:

A World of Keflings
    -"Sugar, Spice, and Not So Nice" 320 MSP 160 MSP
    -"It Came From Outer Space" 320 MSP 160 MSP

Peggle
    "Peggle Nights" 400 MSP 200 MSP

Abominable Snowman Outfit (Female) 160 MSP 80 MSP
    Abominable Snowman Outfit (Male) 160 MSP 80 MSP
    Air Force Flight Helmet 160 MSP 80 MSP
    Army Humvee 240 MSP 120 MSP
    Golden Retriever 240 MSP 120 MSP
    Husky 240 MSP 120 MSP
    Sports Car 320 MSP 160 MSP
    T-Rex 160 MSP 80 MSP
    Triceratops 160 MSP 80 MSP

Games on Demand (Prices vary per region):

Bully: Scholarship Edition - download here
    Rock Band 3 - download here

These sales will run from December 18th-December 31st.

Blog Entries
    Not enough feels in this thread.

My XFX Radeon HD 7970 arrived earlier this week and with it came some free games. I got Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs(I already has, but hey, nice Christmas gift for a friend I suppose), and Hitman Absolution. I decided to try Far Cry 3 first and... wow, massive improvement over Far Cry 2 in nearly every way. I found Far Cry 2 to be downright annoying. All of the little niggles in Far Cry 2 that added up to an obnoxious experience were fixed it seems like, plus there's a bunch of new stuff to the third game. I wouldn't exactly call it Skyrim with guns... that's a stupid quote, but it's leaps and bounds better than the second game.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    My XFX Radeon HD 7970 arrived earlier this week and with it came some free games. I got Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs(I already has, but hey, nice Christmas gift for a friend I suppose), and Hitman Absolution. I decided to try Far Cry 3 first and... wow, massive improvement over Far Cry 2 in nearly every way. I found Far Cry 2 to be downright annoying. All of the little niggles in Far Cry 2 that added up to an obnoxious experience were fixed it seems like, plus there's a bunch of new stuff to the third game. I wouldn't exactly call it Skyrim with guns... that's a stupid quote, but it's leaps and bounds better than the second game.
    Far Cry is the best game I've played all year. Better than Call of Duty, and Beats Halo 4 as well in terms of an Open World, and the variety of weapons, and overall story just make it awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Not enough feels in this thread.
    You bastard!

So ZombiU has turned out to be waaaaaaaaay better than some of the early reviews said. It's not perfect by any stretch, but the game does manage to deliver on giving me the sort of survival horror experience I had been so desperately hoping to get out of the last couple Resident Evil games. Like, it's so nice having actual tension back in my zombie games. The GamePad working as your inventory that must be used live (as opposed to using pause and leisurely flipping through your menus that way) really freshens up the gameplay, too. Being afraid to look around in your bug-out bag because it means taking your eyes away from the impending terrors potentially coming from all around adds an incredible new dynamic to what we've come to expect from these sort of games.

Also, enough can't be said in regards to how kickass the choice of setting the game in London was. The atmosphere is top-notch, and the sense of dread just sort of lays over the city like a heavy blanket. In many ways, it's every bit as suffocating (and perfect) as Dead Space's Ishimura.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Been playing Lollipop Chainsaw.

Whoever designed the area of Stage 4 where you have to navigate the gondola up the building must have hate humanity.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.