Page 333 of 444 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323331332333334335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4437
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Any word on whether it's going to be paid DLC or not? I kind of feel like Sony could at least throw, say, Crash and Cloud (if they come to fruition) towards gamers for free on account of them being such glaring omissions.

Yeah, the Smash Bros. series is still sitting pretty comfortably on its throne. Even Nintendo is going to have a hard time topping Melee and Brawl.
    My guess is paid, but no clue on how much or it will be all in one pack. Kat from Gravity Rush and Emmett from StarHawk plus a new level are coming in January but I haven't heard if they are charging for that.

Also, I hate it when DLC comes out 1 or 2 months after a game release, that's just the developer trying to milk money in my opinion. Season Passes are risky because they can release crappy maps or addons or release a small bit and your screwed

Street Fighter and MVC3 had a reasonable price on their stuff and you got a nice selection of people.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    My guess is paid, but no clue on how much or it will be all in one pack. Kat from Gravity Rush and Emmett from StarHawk plus a new level are coming in January but I haven't heard if they are charging for that.

Also, I hate it when DLC comes out 1 or 2 months after a game release, that's just the developer trying to milk money in my opinion. Season Passes are risky because they can release crappy maps or addons or release a small bit and your screwed

Street Fighter and MVC3 had a reasonable price on their stuff and you got a nice selection of people.
    I miss the days of games just coming with everything they're supposed to right out of the box. Paying $60 for an incomplete package just irks me to no end. It's gotten to where I'm almost afraid to buy new releases for the simple fact that there's usually a complete, GOTY edition just around the corner. But, sadly, the impatient part of me usually ends up winning out- and then the completionist in me does, too, when I end up buying the same game twice.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I can't wait. I love Ninja Gaiden-esque games.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Raiden, to me, epitomizes the true meaning of badassery.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Though I've been having fun with Black Ops 2 and generally consider it to have the strongest COD campaign since the first Modern Warfare, none of that stops me from laughing my ass off with Zero Punctuation's brutal skewering of both the game and series in general. Just soooooo much truthiness to be found in here:

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I don't know if anyone else played LA Noire, but I really liked that game, the feel of it - even if it suffered from major conflict between Rockstar and the developers and felt unfinished, I still think about playing it today. So, I'm currently playing Mafia 2, which also has that old timey feel. So I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of more games like this and even Red Dead Redemption. I prefer these games to your standard FPS

Are you rocking a PS3? You might enjoy Godfather: The Don's Edition if you can get your hands on it.

And even though Bioshock has a sci-fi slant, it's full of old-timey music and aesthetics that I think you might dig. The game's atmosphere is completely unique and sort of unparalleled.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Nah XBox 360. I used to be a PS loyalist but got turned. I think it had a lot to do with the availability of second hand games to buy. I don't mind other genres, just looking for similar storyline gameplay that isn't just boring GTA type stuff. Mafia 2 kind of verges on this but it's ok. Kinda wish there were option choices associated with the cutscenes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nah XBox 360. I used to be a PS loyalist but got turned. I think it had a lot to do with the availability of second hand games to buy. I don't mind other genres, just looking for similar storyline gameplay that isn't just boring GTA type stuff. Mafia 2 kind of verges on this but it's ok. Kinda wish there were option choices associated with the cutscenes though.
    You can still find a basic version of Godfather on the 360, but it's very much GTA-ish so it might not be your cup of tea. You should be able to find Bioshock on the cheap, though, in case you decide to take a chance on something different.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9