Page 330 of 439 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320328329330331332 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4383
    Scribblenauts Unlimited's coming out tomorrow on Steam. I might give that a go if it turns out to be good. The rest of the year and even early 2013 is looking like a yawn for PC, at least according to Steam... but I just learned that Planetside 2 is free to play and comes out tomorrow too. Might also give that a go.

And Planetside 2 is total fuckpoop, just like every other free to play game ever made.

Just figured out that Darksiders 2 can be played entirely on the Wii U GamePad. I'm about to go curl up in bed and start fucking some shit up.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Just figured out that Darksiders 2 can be played entirely on the Wii U GamePad. I'm about to go curl up in bed and start fucking some shit up.
    I got Darksiders and Darksiders 2 yesterday via the big Steam November sale. Both for just under $30 isn't bad at all. I can't help but feel like Darksiders is what Diablo 3 should've been in terms of camera angle and combat style... I think the isometric viewpoint just doesn't belong in 2012. Meh, random musings I get while I play stuff. Not a bad game if you like games in the style of Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, Bujingai, etc... which I do. It's almost exactly the same in terms of the overall formula.

I look at the Darksiders games as Zelda for the God of War crowd, but I can certainly see some sprinkles of those other titles in there, too.

I'm only an hour in, but I'm loving 2 so far. The game is, like, 4 times bigger than the first, and I can already see some considerable depth opening up with the addition of loot. Can't wait to get my family the hell out of my house so I can clean up from dinner and then dig back into it.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Forced myself to play CSI Hard Evidence and Deadly Intent. I feel dirty.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Amazon is going to have Borderlands 2 for $25 in about 20 minutes. All kinds of awesome deals floating around at the moment.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Amazon is going to have Borderlands 2 for $25 in about 20 minutes. All kinds of awesome deals floating around at the moment.
    Holy shit. All of them were claimed in less than 30 seconds.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Forced myself to play CSI Hard Evidence and Deadly Intent. I feel dirty.
    Gamerscore whoring?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Gamerscore whoring?
    Completion whoring