Page 326 of 444 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316324325326327328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4432
    The overhauled battle system in the Paper Mario for 3DS is probably going to be a bit of a deal-breaker for some, I think. Like, they did away with leveling altogether. The new sticker mechanic is fresh and intriguing and I'm certainly open to it and enjoying the new direction, but I can definitely see the folks who came to previous entries strictly for the RPG elements coming away somewhat disappointed. Aside from that, though, the production values continue to be aces, the writing is as sharp as ever, and the wonderful aesthetics really pop to life on the 3DS (you can tell that they're particularly having fun playing up the paper angle with the system screen's added dimension). If you're a fan of the series and willing to give semi-new experiences a go, there's a lot to like here.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    A friend of mine just got an American Playstation Network account. The PsOne classics available over there is much better than the ones in Europe, got himself a nice stash of classics for cheap.

Got my first Wii U game in the mail (Scribblenauts Unlimited) but I ain't got no system to play it on. It's just kind of sitting there, taunting me.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So getting a ps3, and was thinking of getting some games, but wanted other users opinions on the games, so here are the games I'm getting. Anyone whose played it, feel free to give me your 2 cents.

Borderlands 2

Dishonored

God of War Saga

Little Big Planet 2

Skyrim

Transformers Fall of Cybertron
    Skyrim is incredible. If you've played the previous title; Oblivion you'll remember that was good, this is even better! It has dragons, can't go wrong there! And the map is HUGE!

I've heard that Little Big Planet's good. Doesn't strike me as something I'd enjoy, but a lot of people seem to give it good reviews.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Skyrim is incredible. If you've played the previous title; Oblivion you'll remember that was good, this is even better! It has dragons, can't go wrong there! And the map is HUGE!

I've heard that Little Big Planet's good. Doesn't strike me as something I'd enjoy, but a lot of people seem to give it good reviews.
    Skyrim is great. Just watch out for Chickens.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Black Ninja!
    Assassins Creed 3 is kind of meh so far. Certainly not what I've come to expect from the Ubisoft gang.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I couldn't finish the first Assassin's Creed. I liked and finished 2 and I got halfway through Brotherhood before going "Wait, what the fuck is this shit? This is so pointless considering what happened at the end of 2." Needless to say that's my last foray into Assassin's Creed.

We get to fight Cthulhu in Dragonborn.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Just started playing Saints Row 3. Got it an Modern Warfare 3 (not really a big fan of those sorts of games usually) for £20. Enjoying SR3 so far, fun game.