Page 295 of 425 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4245
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    So I have been playing The Walking Dead video game and yeah, those are the kinds of games they need to make more of. Makes me want to go see what other stuff TellTale games has made.

Also beat Uncharted 2...Not saying it's a bad game, but it was extremely overrated. There were people saying that it was the best game ever made. I say to thee nay!

Playing Resistance: Fall of Man right now. I've heard good things so I'm hoping to have a new series to get into.
    Tell-Tale has definitely brought back the classic Choose Your Own Adventure mechanic.. I used to love games like that from the mid to late 90s, they disappeared throughout the beginning of the millenium, so it was really refreshing to play something like that again.. I loved the Back To The Future one, and even though people hated Telltale's Jurassic Park, I personally loved it (Dinosaur Mark).. But anyways, I really love the cinematic effect those games hold..

On another note, Comic Jumper, on Xbox Live Arcade, is a very very funny game.. Think Gunstar Heroes with some of the funniest moments you've ever had gaming.. I would even say it reminds me of Earthworm Jim, except the gameplay is spot-on and its funnier.. Its 800 points and its a steal for anyone willing to give it a try..

there was a game on the super Nintendo i cant for the life of me remember what it was called just remember going after zombies breaking through walls and jumping on a trampoline to get over fences and little power ups any idea what it was? also loved raw and super smash tv in the old days

Definitely am going to sell my 3DS and buy myself the 3DS XL, 90% bigger screen and better battery life. even better Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 has Tournament mode where you face old gym leaders fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    So I have been playing The Walking Dead video game and yeah, those are the kinds of games they need to make more of. Makes me want to go see what other stuff TellTale games has made.Also beat Uncharted 2...Not saying it's a bad game, but it was extremely overrated. There were people saying that it was the best game ever made. I say to thee nay!Playing Resistance: Fall of Man right now. I've heard good things so I'm hoping to have a new series to get into.
    Walking Dead game is great, I like the fact that the game is watching you, want more like that. I would love if they released another Walking Dead that involves actually killing zombies, maybe a game based on the show? Also, I Am Alive is a good post-apocalyptic arcade game

There is a Walking Dead game being made that's going to be based on the show (well, it's supposed to follow Merle and Daryl in the days leading up to their meeting Rick, anyways). But it's going to be an Activision FPS, so it's most assuredly going to be creatively bankrupt. They're basically going to just take the zombie mode from Call of Duty and slap a little Kirkman on it.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Hearing rumors of a Deadpool game.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Hearing rumors of a Deadpool game.
    You can click here to check out the teaser trailer.

Personally, I think it looks like a homeless man's Suda51 joint, but I guess I'll keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You can click here to check out the teaser trailer.

Personally, I think it looks like a homeless man's Suda51 joint, but I guess I'll keep an open mind.
    Cute trailer. Wonder what the gameplay will look like.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

You can check out some good screen shots and character design at

I would imagine that it's not going to look too drastically different from the sword-fighting and FPS sections included in the trailer. I mean, if that footage was supposed to represent the high-end cut-scenes, then I dread the inevitable downgrade to how the actual in-game stuff is going to look.

The only thing I know for sure: if the actual gameplay ends up being on par with the writing in that teaser, I will be avoiding at all costs. Ugh.