Page 271 of 439 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261269270271272273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4383
    Another great RPG is The Last Story, currently flicking back and forth between it, Xenoblade Chronicles and Skyward Sword - I am satisfied!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Another great RPG is The Last Story, currently flicking back and forth between it, Xenoblade Chronicles and Skyward Sword - I am satisfied!!
    We don't get The Last Story here in the states until July, which sucks. I really want to play it.

If Pandora's Tower ends up getting announced for North America, that whole Operation Rainfall movement will have have been 100% successful. Pretty awesome to see the fans legitimately end up being responsible for the Wii getting some much-needed quality titles to play.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    RPG fans out there really need to get their hands on PS1 classic Tombi. Imagine a classic action RPG in a 2D side scrolling way, but with the whimsy and sheer creativity of Rayman Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    We don't get The Last Story here in the states until July, which sucks. I really want to play it.

If Pandora's Tower ends up getting announced for North America, that whole Operation Rainfall movement will have have been 100% successful. Pretty awesome to see the fans legitimately end up being responsible for the Wii getting some much-needed quality titles to play.
    aw that sucks :/ but when you do get it, it will be worth the wait.

so many new games this year, can't afford them all

the new Kid Icarus game too.. and Earth Seekers!!
    Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    so many new games this year, can't afford them all

the new Kid Icarus game too.. and Earth Seekers!!
    Kid Icarus might seriously be my favorite handheld game ever. It doesn't matter how many hours I sink into it, I just never get tired of it.

It's quite the contrast to Uncharted on the Vita, as a half hour or more with that game and I get all kinds of sleepy. Big time disappointment.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I'll give you guys a bit of advice right here. Invest in Gamefly. For $16 a month, you have unlimited access to their database of games dating back to most any PS1/XBOX game you could possibly want. Usually if a game comes out brand new, within a day or two GF has the game and you can rent it. If you decide you want to buy the game, you can pay the resale/used price for it (which is usually a pretty fair price) and they will ship you the case/game book. It's well worth the money and it's what I've been doing for well over a year now. It saves you from having to spend the 50 bucks it takes to buy the game new. You keep the game, beat it, then send it back and you get the next game on your list.

www.gamefly.com <---check it out

^^^^I loved Gamefly when I had it. This mans comments about it are too true.

On another note...MAX PAYNE 3 IN NINE DAYS!!!!

I was such a big fan of the first two and it looks like they have really upped the anty on this one!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Giving Skyrim a another chance. Not enjoying it as much as I would like, but I'm slowly warming up to it.

Running around the wilderness as a Werewolf killing things can do that.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Giving Skyrim a another chance. Not enjoying it as much as I would like, but I'm slowly warming up to it.

Running around the wilderness as a Werewolf killing things can do that.
    Loved being a werewolf

Also yes, Gamefly rocks

was playing Mass Effect 3 today, and this happened

(All from inviting her up to play chess)
    Last edited by Asherdelampyr; 05-07-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.