Page 270 of 438 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260268269270271272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4377
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's what you get for not getting Skyward Sword instead.
    Touche my friend. Touche.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Speaking of swords: What are everyone's opinions on Heavenly Sword? Back in 2010, when the game was still going for $50 or so, I managed to get a new copy for $10 at WalMart because it accidentally got entered into their clearance. It's been at the very bottom of my backlog ever since, and now I'm contemplating breaking it out of it's plastic tomb this weekend and giving it a go.

Other games I'm thinking of unwrapping:
    - Wet
    - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
    - Alpha Protocol
    - Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Speaking of swords: What are everyone's opinions on Heavenly Sword? Back in 2010, when the game was still going for $50 or so, I managed to get a new copy for $10 at WalMart because it accidentally got entered into their clearance. It's been at the very bottom of my backlog ever since, and now I'm contemplating breaking it out of it's plastic tomb this weekend and giving it a go.

Other games I'm thinking of unwrapping:
    - Wet
    - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
    - Alpha Protocol
    - Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
    The Chronicles of Riddick is a badass game. Well worth unwrapping my friend. When I first started playing it, I got addicted. Spent almost 3 full days playing almost non stop. So if you start playing...go to the bathroom first

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    The Chronicles of Riddick is a badass game. Well worth unwrapping my friend. When I first started playing it, I got addicted. Spent almost 3 full days playing almost non stop. So if you start playing...go to the bathroom first
    The game comes with a remaster of 2004's "Escape From Butcher Bay". You think I should play through that first?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Despite the mundane similarity of all of KOEI's hack and slash Warriors games, I have found myself once again drawn into it with their newest title Warriors Orochi 3.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City was absolutely awful, and thats coming from a hardcore Res fan.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if it's a video game or not, but a favorite card game of mine here in America is Pinochle.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Despite the mundane similarity of all of KOEI's hack and slash Warriors games, I have found myself once again drawn into it with their newest title Warriors Orochi 3.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City was absolutely awful, and thats coming from a hardcore Res fan.
    I thought it was kind of funny how there seemed to be a handful or so posters here that were able to convince themselves that there was a chance that the game was actually going to be good (you know, despite the fact that it was being made by Slant Six)...and then the game came out. Complete and total silence on the subject ever since.

But, yeah, dreadful friggin' game. While I think there might be some actual potential buried in there, it's covered by such a large pile of excrement that it's not anywhere near worth digging through. The only real good to come of the project was that it came at a time where it was able to take some attention away from just how terrible Ninja Gaiden 3 came out.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I thought it was kind of funny how there seemed to be a handful or so posters here that were able to convince themselves that there was a chance that the game was actually going to be good (you know, despite the fact that it was being made by Slant Six)...and then the game came out. Complete and total silence on the subject ever since.

But, yeah, dreadful friggin' game. While I think there might be some actual potential buried in there, it's covered by such a large pile of excrement that it's not anywhere near worth digging through. The only real good to come of the project was that it came at a time where it was able to take some attention away from just how terrible Ninja Gaiden 3 came out.
    The worst part was how much assurance they gave us that the online multiplayer aspect would be the games real clincher. Unfortunately the online was just as bad, and Im not just talking about the glitches this game seemed to enjoy throwing our way.

Blog Entries
    The game comes with a remaster of 2004's "Escape From Butcher Bay". You think I should play through that first?
    DEFINITELY! You'll like it as well. If you're like me, I always like to start with the first game in a series and play them all. I did it with every Assassin's Creed game, God of War, The Batman games, and so on.

I always like to start a story in a game, then play them all to see how it progresses. If I ever play the last game in a series first I'm always like "why the hell is this like this?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    DEFINITELY! You'll like it as well. If you're like me, I always like to start with the first game in a series and play them all. I did it with every Assassin's Creed game, God of War, The Batman games, and so on.

I always like to start a story in a game, then play them all to see how it progresses. If I ever play the last game in a series first I'm always like "why the hell is this like this?" lol
    I'm usually like that as well...but with a 100+ backlog of games, I've got to be a little pickier. There's just no way in hell that I'll ever be able to play everything, so I'm kind of at a point now where I only sink time into the cream of the crop. For instance, after only a couple of hours, I skipped right from Assassin's Creed 1 to Assassin's Creed 2. The first game had tons of potential, but I wasn't about to continue sinking time into it when I realized that I had the refined, improved version of it (the game that I essentially wanted to be playing) right there in front of me.

Per your recommendation, though, I'm going to give "Escape From Butcher Bay" a go. I somewhat remember it being universally hailed upon its release back in '04, and it was a game that I always sort of regretted not getting to play. I've just got my fingers crossed that it's significantly better than the movie that it's loosely based on.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9