Page 221 of 439 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211219220221222223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4383
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    are they gonna release a new Sonic game anytime soon? was sitting playing Sonic 3 last night, best Sonic ever!
    Sonic Generations just came out a month ago.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Normal Member
    I'm currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Still loving it.

As for Sonic, I want a throwback game to the original Sonics. Haven't played Generations yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    As for Sonic, I want a throwback game to the original Sonics. Haven't played Generations yet.
    Generations has the throwback stuff covered. It accounts for half of the game.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Sonic Generations just came out a month ago.
    + Sonic 4 not too long ago. (Back to the old 2D style, although it's supposed to have pretty naff physics)

Still haven't completed Resident Evil 4 yet. I'm really crap at it, clocked like 15 hours on it and have only got to chapter 4-2 or something.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    + Sonic 4 not too long ago. (Back to the old 2D style, although it's supposed to have pretty naff physics)

Still haven't completed Resident Evil 4 yet. I'm really crap at it, clocked like 15 hours on it and have only got to chapter 4-2 or something.
    I know that feeling. I'm in the same boat, I think I'm at 17 hours, and only at like 4-1, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, half of Generations is 4's 2D style with better physics; the other half of the levels are the more Colors-era gameplay.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Oooh, that piques my interest. Might look into getting it once I get through AH3 and the new Zelda.

The last Sonic game I played was Unleashed, I was actually a fan of it. Even the Werehog sections.

Your first round?

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Your first round?
    Yeah.

Well, I had played it before on PS2, years ago, but I was even worse at the game then - I couldn't get past El Gigante because I had no ammo and no money left.

It's strange, because I was an absolute shark at Resident Evil 5 on xbox... 1000 achievement points and everything!

Yeah.

Well, I had played it before on PS2, years ago, but I was even worse at the game then - I couldn't get past El Gigante because I had no ammo and no money left.

It's strange, because I was an absolute shark at Resident Evil 5 on xbox... 1000 achievement points and everything!
    Dang man. On your first round, it isn't "I see them and I shoot like crazy!" You have to be a bit more conservative with your stuff.

Best to run away if you don't have the ammo to face a group. Oh if you reach a certain boss fight, use the knife.

#REAL!