Page 268 of 444 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258266267268269270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4437
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    MASS EFFECT 3 IS HERE!!!

Goodbye life
    and thus was Tommy Thunder's lave of absence announced to the world.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    MASS EFFECT 3 IS HERE!!!

Goodbye life
    lol it is a great moment indeed. I'm playing on my fourth playthrough now.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

I'm finding it difficult to get as enveloped into Skyrim as most people. I adored Morrowind, loved Oblivion, but I just can't play Skyrim for more than 30 minutes without getting bored and wanting to play something else.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I just recently purchased Skyrim too, Bodom. I think it's really overrated for the hype it was getting back in November, but it isn't a BAD game at all, in fact it's really good. Just not as good as people think it really is.

Definitely not something I'd go and buy the day it comes out. Waiting till now was a much smarter idea.

At first the same thing was happening to me, I'd play for a half an hour and then get bored. The difference was, after I stopped playing, I wanted to go back for some reason. Once I got deeper into the story, I just kept going. Sort of like a good book.

Anyways, all I did was kill a fucking chicken...one chicken...the whole city attacks me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I just recently purchased Skyrim too, Bodom. I think it's really overrated for the hype it was getting back in November, but it isn't a BAD game at all, in fact it's really good. Just not as good as people think it really is.

Definitely not something I'd go and buy the day it comes out. Waiting till now was a much smarter idea.

At first the same thing was happening to me, I'd play for a half an hour and then get bored. The difference was, after I stopped playing, I wanted to go back for some reason. Once I got deeper into the story, I just kept going. Sort of like a good book.

Anyways, all I did was kill a fucking chicken...one chicken...the whole city attacks me.
    you don't fuck with a man's chicken
    that shit just isn't done, obviously

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    You should totally do a Google search for "subjectivity".

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I'll probably give it another go once I free up my backlog of games. I really want to fall in love with Skyrim.

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'll probably give it another go once I free up my backlog of games. I really want to fall in love with Skyrim.

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII
    Thankfully, XIII-2 is helping to wash the taste of that game out of my mouth. My least favorite main series Final Fantasy, by a large margin.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Chrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger Chrono TriggerChrono Trigger vvvvvvvv

trying to unlock all 13 endings. GAH I LOVE THIS GAME

lol at whoever made that tag about me... get a life?

anyway, I recommend Xenoblade Chronicles for you RPG fans out there, best JRPG since... well... you know